Going home

///TAYLOR'S POV\\\

  Once we finally sorted things out with the airport, Marah and I where finally set to leave for my house. It was going to be a few hour's drive because this airport was the only one That had a non-stop flight. We exited the airport.

///MARAH'S POV\\\

  When Taylor and I finally left the airport it was dark out. The stars were out and that just made this more magical.  We weren't even to the parking garage yet and my suitcase felt like it was getting heavier. I was yawning up the wall. My boyfriend's arm was suddenly stuck out in front of me. He smiled at me. The moonlight made his eyes twinkle more than usual. "I-I'll take it" he said as he grabbed my suitcase. I nodded and leaned on him a bit. Goddamn how is he so cute?

  I got to press the button on the elevator to the third floor. The parking garage was deserted. We walked slowly to Taylor's car. He had just gotten his license about 2 months ago. He motioned for me to get into the car while he loaded my suitcase in the back. I lowered myself into the passenger seat and buckled my seat-belt. About 2 minutes later Taylor got into his seat. Before he started the car I leaned over and hugged Him. He gripped my chin lightly and kissed my lips gently. I felt my cheeks flush but I didn't care.

  He pulled away. "You're so effing cute I can't" he said with a giggle.  "talking about yourself Again?" I asked. I curled up in my seat. I was very tired considering my terrible sleep schedule. Taylor put the keys in the ignition and we were on our way.

I'M SO VERY SORRY IF THERE WAS ANY ERRORS IN THIS I'M RUNNING ON 4 HOURS OF SLEEP. Also sorry i haven't been updating I just started school and cheerleading. Bai!
WORD COUNT: 325