Meeting Him

////Taylor's POV\\\\

   I didn't sleep at all. I was thinking about today. Thinking about him. Marah. I sit here, in the airport terminal where he would arrive. My mind and heart were racing. I looked around. In the terminal next to me there was an elderly couple, two girls that were probably sisters. and a young couple with a little boy, who looked about 5 and a baby. I looked down at my hands. I should get him something. I stood up and walked to the little corner store thingy. There wasn't a lot. 'Ugh I can't wait' I thought to myself as I paced around the store looking for a gift. Then I saw it. There was a small rack of bracelets on the far left side of the store.

   They were very pretty. they looked like they were braided with a small rope. There was all different colours. I can't decide. After about 5 minutes i decide. In my hand were two Braided tan bracelet with a streak of shimmery black. I paid then stepped out of the store. Then it hit me. I am going to see Marah! For the first time in person. Oh god this is really happening. I feel my hand shaking as I hold the small box containing his bracelet.

   I walked back to my seat and put my earbuds in. attempting to contain my excitement. (for the safety of the people.) My fingers fiddled with the ribbon on the box. I scanned through our old texts. I felt my eyes getting teary so I stopped. I remember when he had called me and I fell asleep on him. I let out a small chuckle. There was about a dozen other people here waiting for their loved ones.

   A flight attendant with a worried look on her face hurried to the front desk of the terminal. I took my earbuds out. She picked up The small microphone and tapped it. 

" it is with great sorrow that I tell you that Flight number 0945763 has crashed."

 My heart jumped then Sank into my stomach. I glanced around at all of the other worried people.

"The persons that have not been found are: Iris Weizman, Aviah Mendelson, Matthieu Hyamson, Samuel Venegas, Lucia Magrina, Luci Webb, Mikayla Grinca, Aiden Matt, Marah Chambers--------------------------------------" 

Hahaha clifhanger. Yes yes I know I should update my other story but #Paylor is life! I couldn't help myself . #PAYLOR5LYFE.

ANYWAYS Stay happy not crappy! Stay safe and look out for one another!

I love you guys! <3