[26] Wedding

And here you are. Putting on a smile for the friends, family, and the people that bitch invited.

"Are you ready to be wedded?" Your eomma asks.

"It's now or never I guess..." you mumble.

You walk out to the big doors and wait with a veil covering your face.

You look around out of nervousness and you see butlers waiting to open the doors when called for. You spot Alfred as one of the butlers and you give him a wave.

You hear the wedding march start on the piano and Alfred gives an assuring nod. The doors open and you see your fiancé standing with the priest.

Your fiancé and very soon to be husband smiling at you. You nervously smile back.

You walk to the end of the aisle with your mother (because you refused you walk with your douche-like father) and meet up with your fiancé and the priest.

"Do you, (Y/N), take the man infront of you, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until one is parted by death?" The priest asks. (If you guys skipped over that, raise ur hand cuz if I was a reader, I would too.)

"I do," you answer.

"And do you, Jeon Jungkook,  take (Y/N), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until one is parted by death?" The priest continues.

"I do," the love of your life answers.

"Well then, you may now kiss the bride. Now where's the cake?!" The priest says and the both of you and Jungkook leans in for a make out session.

Yup! Jeon Jungkook is now your legal husband. What happened to Kyeongjin? Well... that's a whole other story to tell. Let's just say your eomma came through and 'beat' him to his senses.

I'm kidding! Your eomma is a badass but she wouldn't. He found someone he sincerely wanted to marry but she wanted to stay in America so they're dating and Kyeongjin gave the position up and changed his name to 'Jeon Alex'.

Your father... he's in jail. Apparently he did wayyyyyy more illegal things than selling off his own daughter just for the sake of money and revenge.

And you? You are to be living happily with Jeon Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------

The End

A/N
Ok! It's all done now. No epilogue and no next series cuz man! That was tiring! It was all worth it though.

I will do one last update for this story and that is where you get to know more about the person who wrote this story... ME!

There weren't many questions when I asked before so I'll ask again. Ask me something you sincerely want to know and don't hold anything back. I'll answer all those questions to the best of my ability and I will post it in 2 weeks.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!