[24] Revealed!

Should I?... Are you guys absolutely sure you want a Jungkook POV??

Jungkook's POV-

Damn! It's really bright down here. You would think a creepy room would be dark. I thought so too until I have a bright light flashing right infront of a tied up me!!!

I feel bad for (Y/N).

I had to break my true feelings to her.

Pft! I wish those were my true feeling! If I didn't like her so much, she probably wouldn't be endanger right now. Damn! How much I wish I can just get out of here now, grab (Y/N) by the hand and intertwined our fingers and run from these money hunger people.

Actually, HA! I gotta be honest! I really like (Y/N)'s eomma! She's cool. I wish my mother were always there for me like Miss. (L/N) is for (Y/N).

I just couldn't bring myself to escape with (Y/N) and put her and her eomma in danger. Hyung would try to harm anyone close to (Y/N) if he doesn't get what he wants.

"Are you having a nice visit?" A psychopath asks me.

"I guess there is a little downhill to it but I can work it through, future father in-law," I say back.

I hear him scoff.

"Why are you even helping my brother out with the marriage instead of focusing on your daughter's happiness?" I ask, sincerely confused.

"My daughter? I don't even see any of my traits in her! She's barely a daughter to me when all she reminds me about is her mother. There is a reason to me and her mother having a divorce," he states.

"What did my brother offer you? What did he do to make you do such a thing to your own daughter?" I question.

"SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER! He said once they are married, he'll make sure (Y/N) and her mother won't be happy to see the light of day and hand a third of the company to me stocks," the psychopath says then he walks off.

The question is... how did Hyung find out? How does he know I'm in love with (Y/N)? And why is he going through all this trouble just for her?

----------------------------------------------
A/N
I know guys! I haven't updated in a while and this is really short but since school has started, I'm feeling sooooooo lazy! I'm now just a couch potato with hw. UGH!!!!!