loyalty test!

Loyalty test!

Shanieka grew up in clarendon at a place called Arthurs Seat, living with her family wasn’t easy she knew about the hardships in life, her family had to rear chicken, she had to tie out goat in the bushes where they could get green grass to eat but she would always be on the lookout for cows because they would chase her, running from cows wasn’t an easy thing. She saw all that was happening in her life, her surrounding and even watching celebrities’ life stories, all of these things motivated her to become a strong and intelligent young lady but at times a very vulgar and dull one.

“Sumpn bout mi side gyal…” Rajev’s phone ringing.

Rajev talking to himself “yow a love dah song yah, a true alkaline a talk, mi side gyal bad nuh ***** wooeeiii”.

Shanieka’s phone ringing “if loving you is wrong, I don’t want to right…”

 “Bwoy Tia, mi luv dah bwoy yah so til, mek mi fix up mi voice fi talk to him cause mi nuh want him lef mi.

“Babes”. Rajev called.

“Eee eee eee, yes”. Replied Shanieka.

“Wooeeeiiii, no sah, a wah dis man”. Rajev uttered.

Shanieka said “What is it, baby?”

“Nuthin, jus a tex mi oda woman, wooeeiii, a joke babes, mi dun tel u seh a yuh one, dis ear naah pass and mi nuh breed nuthin eno.” Rajev said.

Shanieka’s face was bended, she knew that something was wrong, thinking about her boyfriend Rajev, wondering if he was faithful. Rajev was the type of guy who always wanted to be on top, he was boastful and very scornful, whenever shaneika tries to a have conversation with him his face would be stucked in the phone.  

Shanieka sighed “…”

“Wat if mi di breed a woman, yuh wud a stil talk to mi?” Rajev asked.

“Yes, so did you impregnate someone, who is that and you know that I don’t want any baby??” Shanieka replied in a concerned way.

“Yea man, suh yuh know seh a less time fi yuh” Rajev replied.

 Booooooop! Booooooop!  Booooooop! Shanieka hang up her phone.

 “If loving you is wrong, I don’t want to right…” Shanieka’s phone ringing.

“Yes” answered Shanieka.

“Dutty germs weh yuh hang up the fone fah, yuh a ediot r fool? More while man cyan tek yuh eno, mi tel u pint blan, seh a u mi a breed, so y u a hang up fone?” Rajev said angrily

“Rajev I am so sorry baby, I love you and it will never happen again.” Shanieka retorted in an apologetic voice.

“Luv u 2 babes, lata” Rajev uttered.

Shanieka wondered, she told her friend Tia about what was happening during Test of Love a LMN movie which was directed by Glenn Jordan, they both saw that an adoring wife and mother was taken as captive throughout a robbery and pitilessly murdered, it gave them an idea.

“yes gurl, wi ned a sexi gurl pic but mi want yuh fi control di fake account fi mi, jus tel mi wat a gwaan every week.” Shanieka said.

“yea man, dun know yuh a me G mi a gi di gal Shevaniel Stewart, goodie!” Tia Bellowed.  

Shanieka laughed “Woiiiieeee.”

cock-a-doodle-doo, cock-a-doodle-doo, cock-a-doodle-doo! Rooster crowing.

Shanieka said “A wah duh dah ediat fowl yah man?”  

Facebook Fake account

Shevaniel Stewart…Hey, Rajev 10:25 am Jan. 5, 2017.

Rajev Diviney…Hi, beautiful   10:26 am Jan 5, 2017.

Shanieka’s phone, Pin! Pin! Pin!

“A wonder if a shi ave err fone” Tia said.

Text message.

“Goodie yuh man a cheat pan yuh, just talk to Marlon and dun.” Tia’s text 10:26 am Jan 5, 2017.

Shanieka read Tia message and cried, she couldn’t even respond to the message because of the stress she was under, she thought about committing suicide but then It came to her that the message that Tia sent her, she mentioned something about Marlon. Marlon was Rajev’s friend, he loved Shanieka but she chose Rajev over him, shanieka thinks that getting back at Rajev is the right thing to do even though it going to play out stupid. Shanieka called Marlon that same day and they went to a hotel, they talked until something happened that she was going to regret.

Facebook Fake account

Shevaniel Stewart…I like you 1:30 pm Jan 6, 2017.

Rajev Diviney…like mi n u nuh know mi, joke dis, u not even ave up a prapa picha. 3:30pm Jan 6, 2017.

Shevaniel Stewart… I saw your name and photo on my friend IG page and I totally fell in love with your eyes it’s like we were meant to be together. That’s my number call me 775- 4453. 3:31 pm Jan 6, 2017.

Rajev Diviney… A wah dis man? Yow tink man a waste man. Mi love mi girl, mi nuh want yuh bout number, wait, wait, wait, yuh think a scary movie dis?  5:00 Jan 6,2017

Tia knew that Shanieka when out with Marlon but she never knew what exactly happened between them.    

“Shanieka! Shanieka!” Tia running and shouting

Shanieka “Yes, a wah?”

“Rajev naah gi yuh nuh bun gyal” Tia said not know that Shanieka is going to use a cutlass on her.

 “Wat? Mi dead, afta mi tel Marlon seh mi and Rajev lef and gi im di samba, yesiday!” Shanieka said apprehensively.

Shanieka took up a cutlass and chased Tia with it, and when she realized that she couldn’t catch her she killed herself instead. Tia blamed herself every day for her friend’s dead, she even told Rajev about what transpired, he eventually forgave her and they got close as best-friend, until a few years passed and the memories of Shanieka had faded, and then it was just Rajev and Tia, they both got married and had two kids named crayon and coco, even though Rajev wanted a football team.