Second: His Side

^Ate berts :) Thanks for the message. Hihi. Na-flatter mo talaga ako ng sobra :) Goodluck sa BINTU2 ^U^

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kara's Pov

I was busy checking my reports (unfortunately we have that) when suddenly I noticed that the door was opened. And as I shifted my gaze, I saw a man standing in front of me. His eyes with fiery look was intently staring at me.

 "So what do you need this time?" i said in an irritated manner

"You" he answered in a low tone 

I smirk.

"Hah. Stop your nonsense words my dear. Go directly to the point"

"You know exactly what my point is, milady" 

Fck. How come I forget about that deal? Well. I've decided to accept it. For some reasons, eh.

I wanna be fair with him. I wanna know his side.

"Oh. What if i won't agree?" teasing him

I saw him clenched his fist. Hah! Pikon.

"Don't try my patience, Missy. You wouldn't like it. So now, come with me" he demanded and grabbed my hand as we headed to nowhere.

"Fck. Let me go!" i said trying to let his grip off my hand.

He stopped and freed my wrist. He turned to me and sadness was written on his face.

"I-im sorry" he seems so tired.

I can see his desperation to have her back. 

I held his hand and smiled at him. 

"Its okay. I apologize for being so harsh on you,too. I'll help you don't worry. But for now, lets cool down first. Wanna go for an Ice cream?"

As if on cue, his eyes sparkled. And I can see a different side of him. A childish one.

"Yeah! Lets go now"

I just laugh. 

We headed to the nearest ice cream stop and ordered blueberry crumble. 

As I was about to eat mine, when he began to talk. More likely, to himself.

"I did hurt her, didn't I?" he wryly smiled

"Unfortunately, yes" 

"I didn't mean to" he bowed his head down

I just stared at him, waiting for him to talk.

He has a deep set of gray eyes. His nose was perfectly sculpted and a pink lips completed his godlike feature. His hair was disheveled  and it makes him appear sexy. 

"I've changed. I knew that" he said as he focus his eyes on mine.

I gulp as I look intently at him. His eyes were inviting and hypnotizes me as well. 

I maintain my composure and concentrate on him.

"Yeah. Mind to share?"

"I just want to protect her"

I got confused and raised an eyebrow on him

"From what?"

"I'm engaged to someone I don't love. And I will never"