First: Phone Call

^Kuya Prince(HEHE FC Much?) Ano. Dedicated to sayo. Sabihin na nating pambawi lang :D Hindi ko pa kasi tapos basahin yung story mo e. PEACE \/ Na-dl ko na sha sa phone. Yung comment ko bout ron, i-PM ko nalang sayo. Hehe. Sinabi ko na para malaman mong binabasa ko yun!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kara's POV)

"Kara" he smirked as he made his way towards me.

He leaned forward and say few of his words that made me want to drag him to hell and pave his way to death. The thought of his face an inch away with mine causes me to shiver. I felt my cheeks burned and my heart skipped a beat. I felt this feeling that had kept me unease. I'm scared. His husky voice alarmed my futile mind with thoughts lingering on it. I was taken aback with his words.

"Whether you like it or not, you're stuck dealing with me. It's payback time my dear. You ruined my life. So better help me by having her back" he said with a pang of aminosity.

Yeah! Because of that phone call, I'm stuck with this man. Tch. My ghaad Kara. What have you done in your past life that had made you suffer like this?

"Asa. It isn't my fault man. She's the one who called me and ask a piece of advice because she's sick and tired of loving you! Hah. Sinong bang hindi? With your arrogance like that, talagang tama lang na i-ditch ka niya!" i can't avoid raising my voice. He really have the guts to annoy me hah.

"BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP! Fck. I lost her because of YOU AND YOUR STUPID ADVICE!" he shouted as he combed his hair with his hands.

"Lost her? Hah. Hearing yourself dude?," i said with gritted teeth " It's your fault man. Tanga ka. She slipped onto your hands coz you don't know how to handle her carefully. She's fragile. And now, she's shattered into pieces"

He remained calm yet pain is mirrored in his eyes. You're fool man. Bigtime //

" It isn't my fault nor my advice that ruined your relationship. It's you! So don't dare talk to me like that. If only you knew how to take good care of her, you'll not lost her"

"Yeah, if only I knew" he said almost a whisper

I sarcastically laughed. 

"Serves you right, milord" 

He lifted his face and I can see anger. I almost tripped when I took a step backward

He glance at me as he walk towards the door of my haven. 

"I'll be back tomorrow. You can't hide at me, Kara. I'll chase you. I need to win her back" he said as he turn the knob and slammed the door. The next thing I knew, he was gone.

No choice, eh?

I'm Kara Santillian. A disc jockey at a famous radiostation. I have this segment called "Dear Kara" which allows listeners to talk to me and tell me their heartaches or something and give them advice in return. 

I can still remember the night when a girl named Fia called and narrated her story regarding her boyfie who seems to appear to harsh on her.

(Flashback)

"Hi Dj Kars," she said in between her tears. "You know, I have been in a relationship with this guy for almost a year now. But before that, he was been my bestfriend. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden, he changed. He treated me so cold and he seems so distant. He's always so serious and he's busy all the time. And then one day, I caught him making out with someone. That scenario slapped me. I confronted him and we did have an argument. He got angry at me but then I forgive him. I was even the one who said sorry because  I love him, Kara. I really do. He said nothing and didn't even bother to explain. Neither I don't need it, too. I thought everything was okay then. But, he still didn't changed. I gave him the chances but he wasted it. But I am willing to give him tons of chances. I even gave him the space he needed. I never cling to him coz I don't wanna suffocate him. Kilala ko siya. Ayaw niya ng ganon. But, am I not enough?  I love him. I love him so much. But I don't know if he also feel the same way. What should I do?" she said with a glint of sadness and pain in her voice.

"Masaya ka pa ba  Fia?" i asked

"I love him, Kars. I love him" she blurted out as if avoiding my question.

"But are you still happy? O baka naman puro sakit nalang ang nararamdaman mo dahil sa pagmamahal na yan?"

She remained silent. But her soft cries echoed thru the line.

"FIA. Sa tingin ko hindi ka na masaya. But, you can't just let him go coz you love him that much, right? But, if it involves your own happiness, why just set him free? Why don't you love your self first? I know love is not  just about being happy. It's a matter of enduring the pain and taking risks just to stay beside the one you love. But how will he learn to value you if you yourself doesn't have the guts to do so? Fia. He is hurting you. Hurting you up to point that you already lost your self and your heart is now shattered into pieces. Isn't it nice if the both of you will love one another as a whole? As what I can see, he's now in search of himself. Maybe he does love you but not the way you love him. Why don't you give him a break? To search for his own heart, and for you to love yourself first? Love is a give-and-take process. Hindi lang dapat ikaw ang nagbibigay. Coz you'll be a hypocrite if you'll deny the fact na masaya ka when someone,especially the one you love, is giving you the same love as what you have for him"

I can still hear her crying. She's so fragile. 

"But what if he won't comeback? I just can't take the risk of letting him realize my worth if in return he'll be completely lost"

"That's it Fia. It just only mean that he's not the one for you. People change and so with feelings, Fia. He may loved you at first, but it is not always constant. And when you come to set a person free, you should always be aware of the possibility that he wouldn't be back"

Moment of silence passed. Until she spoke

"I don't know Dj Kars. I love him. But then I realize now, na maybe we really have to take a break. Ang hirap at ang sakit sakit na kasi"

"So, youre taking my advice Fi?"

"Y-yeah"

"Okay. I hope you can find yourself and same goes with him. Afterall, kung kayo talaga, kayo in the end. Gasgas man ang linyang yan, but who knows right? Maybe one day kayo ang magpapatunay na totoo ang quote na yan. Godbless you Fia. Thanks for calling!" 

And I ended that conversation and played a certain song, Let me be the one.

(end of flashback)

After that night, I received a call coming from a man named, Chase Sandoval. The jerk who broke Fia. 

Nalaman ko nalang na Fia made the move to broke up with him. And after that, she migrated to states. Tch. Serves him right, man.

But then, I'm really confuse with him. Sasaktan saktan niya si Fia and then ngayon hahabulin niya? Regretting, huh? Woaaah. His name fits him well, Chase.

There must be a reason behind his acts. And i must know it. Accepting his deal? Not that Bad. 

Hope you like it, guys. I think it's better than the first one. Hehe. So, click the vote button if you think the chapter deserves it. I also need your feedback. I'll appreciate it more. You can approach and interact with me. Hehe. Become a fan if you think I really deserve it. CIAO~~)