Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter2]

hope this is going great so far, ;)

comment-vote-fan please! :D

(Chapter2)

"Alright, you and Disarray will be in that car," She said pointing at on the of the cars.

I nodded. So her name was Disarray. Cute. I looked at Disarray as she walked into the car. She has nice curves. I hated myself for finding her attractive. Preps are suppose to be hot, though. Disarray was about 5'5, great curves, long legs, platinum hair, and best of all her eyes, she was lightly tan.

Preps were suppose to be good looking and there suppose to be bitches and stuck ups.

I followed behind her and closed the door. In the corner of my eye, I saw my mother crying. She should be crying. I'm her only son, but she still had my sister, Alexandria. She was only 1 year younger, but she was their favorite.

I took out my iPhone and started hearing my favorite band Alesana- "To Be Scared By An Owl" I started sing quietly.

I felt Disarray's gaze and I turned to look at her, she was mad. I looked at her eyes and I was amazed. Her eyes were gorgeous. They are deep ocean blue and green specks in the middle, but they were filled with hatred.

"What?" I said.

"Can you shut up?" She said irritated.

"I'm not even talking to you."

"You're singing is annoying."

"Do you think I care?"

"You're suppose to care!"

"Well I don't!"

I turned too look outside the window irritated. She is so bossy. I didn't even know where were going.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Somewhere," She said acting like a smart ass. Ugh, she might be pretty, but she's annoying.

"I'm not that stupid, Princess, I'm asking for a specific place," I said irritated.

All she did was glare at me. She hated me, I hated her. I still couldn't think her as my fiancé.

There was only one small space between us. She seems to be disgusted by me and by me being her fiancé, I could get close to her.

I scooted next to her and rested my chin on her shoulder and I know I'm a rocker but I'm also good looking. My natural black hair and my gray eyes, girls couldn't resist. I wasn't popular, but girls did like me. Now that she was the only girl that I could actually be with- which sucked- I should annoy her.

"Get off me, freak." she demanded.

"Princess, is that anyway to treat your prince?" I whispered in her ear.

"Your such a pain in the ass," she said irritated, but she was blushing.

"I'll stop irritating you for a while, when you tell me where were going."

"Florida."

"What?!" Florida! I at least wanted to go to New York! I always wanted to see the Statue of Liberty!

"Get away from me," She sneered.

"So touchy."

I scooted away from her and went looking at some pictures I took in my camera. One of me and Oliver at Six Flags and then One of me and Farah drinking smoothies, Oliver took that one. Another of Oliver and Farah kissing. They made a nice couple.