Chapter Two- 'O2L Craziness'

We were all at the O2L house. Well, everyone but Lucy and Ricky; they were on their Honeymoon in Hawaii. I would love to go to Hawaii, maybe Connor and I could for our Honeymoon. We haven't thought about the wedding or anything yet; it's a while away so we don't need to worry. Trevor is getting ready to film his music video for The Dark Side.

All of us were going to be in it but, apparently, I have to play one of the girls. I'm the one drawing Connor to the dark side, according to Trevor. Jenn will be doing that for Trevor, Lia Marie Johnson- our new friend- will be doing that for JC, Andrea will be doing that for Kian and Sam, who fancies my younger cousin, Evie, will be having her, who also fancies him, drawing him to the dark side.

"Alright, everyone, we have to go right now!" Trevor shouts, making me groan as he was sitting right beside me, "Oops, sorry, Rosie." Trevor laughed, making me roll my eyes. I jumped up and skipped out of the house, making everyone laugh at me. I hopped in the car, sitting in the passenger seat, and got my phone out. Of course, I headed straight to Twitter.

@Rosie_Dillon: We're filming a music video todaay! Guess what song!;) @Our2ndLife @Jennxpenn @AndreaRusset @LiaMarieJohnson @Evie_Allister

The others got in the car as soon as I posted it and we drove to the cafe, the first place for the music video. There were male and female toilets there so it was easier to change. My eyes wandered out of the window, listening to the song on the radio. Connor was taking us there, JC and Kian were in another car with Andrea, Jenn and Lia and Evie was talking to Sam and Trevor.

"It's cool here in L.A." Evie told me, making me turn to face her. I smiled at her and started a conversation with her, "Wait, wait, wait! You mean to tell me that I have to play Sam's love interest?" Evie asked.

"Yeah!" I told her in a 'duh' tone. She laughed before we pulled up in the car park. Evie and I were given our outfits for the music video and headed into the girls bathroom, where the other girls and the make-up artist was. We were changed into casual outfits. I was wearing a grey tank top that read: 'Only Music Can Save Us', a pair of white, denim shorts and a pair of grey Converse high tops.

Evie was wearing a grey, fringed crop top that read, 'Today I'm doing nothing'. The crop top ended just above her belly button, which was good. She was also wearing a pair of denim shorts that had lacing on one half of the front of them and a pair of black Converse high tops. She looked really pretty!

Jenn was wearing a white t-shirt that had a faded out photo of an open road on it, a pair of black and white, striped, skinny jeans and a pair of combat boots. Andrea was wearing a black t-shirt that read: 'Like A Boss' on it in bold, white lettering. She also had a pair of distressed, denim shorts and a pair of black Vans on her feet. Lia was wearing a cute, red Skater dress- which landed just above her knee- and a pair of black flats. Classy.

I had my brown hair straightened and had neutral make-up on my face. I had to admit, the stylist made me look pretty, somehow. I jumped off of the chair and I was allowed to make my way out into the cafe. The boys were standing there, waiting for all of us to be ready. I think they were filming behind the scenes as well.

"We know Connor left O2L as he wasn't happy on the channel anymore but we still let him be in the music video because he's our best friend. Plus, he probably left because he's engaged as well." Sam explained to the camera, making me bite my lip. Was I one of the main reasons he left O2L? I would never be able to forgive myself if I was.

"No, it wasn't because I was engaged. Rosie would've made sure I make a video every week. I was just lacking in my videos and personal reasons came along. I just hadn't been happy for six months. But, I didn't want to continue making videos and ruin it for the other guys. That's why I left. Now, Rosie, get over here!" Connor laughed.