CHAPTER 6: I Swear, I Will End You!!

**A Couple Of Days Later**

<<VICTORIA>>

Since the night he brought Carla with him I have done nothing but try to avoid him and her. Especially when that bitch kept giving me dirty looks, which I don't know who in the hell she thought she was thinking she could do that. But you know what? I was the guest and I couldn't afford replacing anything in this place if I broke things from beating up her skanky ass. So I just tried staying clear of them both.

Though after that night, whenever she had tried to kiss him, I noticed him look distant from her. Which seriously dude? You are a dumb ass.

I have seen his kind and know why he brought her and you know what? I was over it.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching my toons when I hear a bedroom door open upstairs. I knew it was his cause everybody else was gone.

Though instead of seeing Ethan, I saw her coming down the stairs wearing nothing but booty shorts that seemed to be made for a five year old and a tank top.

As she began to walk in towards the kitchen, she glanced at me and rolled her eyes in disgust.

I just shook my head, bit my tongue and then continued watching cartoons.

She comes walking into the living room and stands a few feet away from me with her arms crossed against her chest while tapping her foot.

I just continue to ignore her. Then after not even two minutes of her still being her annoying self, I decide to go upstairs to get ready and go for a walk and have some alone time to myself and hope that they fucking are gone by the time I get back.

I walk passed her while ignoring her also.

As I put my empty glass of OJ and empty bowl of cereal into the sink, I turn around and see she's glaring at me while standing just a few feet away from me. I was not in the mood.

But the moment I started to walk forward, the bitch slapped me while warning me to stay away from Ethan. Which I had to remind her that there was nothing going on between me and him and that if she ever touched me again, that I would end her.

"Pfft." She says. Then she grabs my arm and tries to pull me back.

Now, I must admit, for a skinney girl, that bitch could slap really hard and had some strength. More than I thought she would.

I pull my arm from her grip. "Don't fucking touch me bitch!" I warned her.

The next thing I knew, she tried swinging at me again, but I caught her fist and twisted her arm behind her back making her scream in pain. Then the clever little thing grabbed my hair with the other hand and pulled on it hard, which made me let go of the one I had behind her back.

Now I'm not much of a fighter and I may lose this, but I ain't going down without a fight. I'm about to show this skank what eating can help do for you.

As soon as I let go, she quickly turned around to face me and surprised me by swiping her leg quickly behind mine, which made me land on my back and ass.

While trying to get up, I felt a sharp pain in my wrist. As I looked over, the bitch was standing on my wrist. It hurt so bad that I screamed in pain.

Fuck! Why am I so weak? I thought to myself while trying to move.

"Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From..." she began but then suddenly she was cut off and also was yanked off of me.

I saw Ethan gripping tightly onto her shoulders while roughly pushed her up against the wall, while moving one of his hands around her neck.

"I wan't you to pack your shit and get the fuck out of here. And if I ever see your ass around us again, or the clubhouse, I swear to god I will fucking end you! Now get the hell out!" He growled at her.

He looked to have let her go, having her drop to the floor, gasping for air while at the same time, trying hard to balance herself. She then ran upstairs to grab her things and then ran out. While of course, yelling to him that he was going to pay for this.

My wrist hurt real bad. But I knew it wasn't broken or sprained. I have had both of those before, and it definitely wasn't neither, which was good.

I sit up and start slowly trying to get up when I see him hold out his hand for me to grab.

He had a I'm really sorry look as well as a let me help you. But I didn't want his help. I wanted him to stay away from me.

"Please. Let me help you." He says with guilt.

I slap his hand away from my face. "No." I then finally stand up as he still tried grabbing me by the waist and I immediately turn out of his grasp. "I said no. Just stay the fuck away from me." I then run as fast as I can up the stairs towards my room and shut the door.

Luckily, I have some Aleve I can take for the pain. But for him? I'm gonna need something stronger.

New chapter in a few minutes. I'm on a roll. :)