Chapter 2

I'm not to happy with this chapter. let me know what you guys think! :]

Oh and don’t forget I’m picking best comments and the one with the best gets a chapter dedication ;] 

VOTE/COMMENT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Reid’s POV

“YES! YES! REID YOU’RE SO BEAUTIFUL!” I looked at the 50 something year old Photographer snapping pictures of me and complimenting me up the ass, just for my award winning smile. I didn’t want this life, I never did. But I had to do it for her. I promised her that I wouldn’t let her down and I’d keep supporting her for as long as she needed. “Reid put your arms around Angela and give her your bedroom eyes” I rolled my eyes at the balding fat man as he drooled over my partner in this shoot. She really wasn’t anything special, she looked like every other model. Thin, no body, and no brain. To say the least I was already bored of this shoot and it just started. 

I craved something more then this life, I wanted out but I couldn’t just up and leave. How  would I help her if I had no stable income that paid for the treatments? I was miserable. 

Finally an hour later and the photo shoot was over and done with. I wasn’t needed back for another two weeks. I walked into my dressing room and pulled off the dark navy blue sweater and khaki shorts. I looked in the mirror as I started to unbutton the light blue button up dress shirt before tossing that carelessly to the floor. I quickly bent down and picked up my dark blue jeans and pulled them on and then slipped on my red v neck t shirt, then bending over to slip on my biker boots. Once I was finished I turned towards the counter and picked up the thing that kept me going through out this horrible year. It was a black leather bracelet that had my best friends name on it on the inside. I flipped it over rubbing my thumb over the name that was engraved into it. I wonder where Olive was and if she was happy or as miserable as I was. I smiled remembering the day she got this and how her beautiful green eyes lit up when I put it on her wrist.

Sighing heavily I turned and walked out the door towards my car silently wishing I’d never have to come back to this place again.

____________________________________________________________

Olive’s POV

“are you guys coming over for band practice? We only have a two days left before graduation” I looked up at my two best friends as they both shrugged their shoulders in agreement. Leah looked at me and smiled “Yeah I’ll be there around 4. I have to pick up James from day care” James was Leah’s two year old adorable little brother. He was so sweet with his chubby cheeks and curly blonde hair. “okie doke! See you then! What about you Sam?” Sam gave me a smirk before grabbing my wrist and tugging me towards my car “I was hoping you’d give me a lift Olive Oil!” I rolled my eyes as Sam dragged me out of the school and into the parking lot.