Between the Bars

Hey everybody! so this is my first attempt at a story and I'm anxious to hear what you guys have to say about it. Hopefully only good things ;]

and for you Grammar Nazi's I'm sorry its not edited because personally I'm an impatient person and its one of my biggest flaws. so unless you want to edit this story for me, I don't want to hear it.

K thanks! :]

oh and P.S.

I WILL BE PICKING THE BEST COMMENT AND THEY WILL GET A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM ;] DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter !

I looked up into his eyes already feeling the hollowness in my heart start to form “I don’t want to leave you.” he looked me in the eyes with tears already forming in his own eyes mirroring mine “Oli I promise you’ll always be my best friend and no matter where you are I won’t stop loving you.” ten year old Olive looked down at her feet not wanting to say goodbye to her best friend since she was in diapers. “Olive honey its time to get in the car!” with a trembling lip she looked up at her best friend one more time before turning to walk to her family sitting in the car. When she had got to the door of her side of the car she was about to open the door when she heard him scream her name one more time “OLIVE WAIT!” Reid jogged up to her while taking off his necklace that his dad had given him before he passed away. When he finally got to Olive he put the necklace around her neck while whispering in her ear “I want you to have this so you always have a part of me with you always” her eyes widened and she quickly took off her lucky bracelet and grabbing his hand to put it on “keep this forever Reid and maybe it will bring you good luck” Olive heard her mother sigh in the drivers seat “come on Olive its time to go.” with one last look and a kiss on the cheek Olive silently cried as her mother pulled out of the drive way of their old house and away from her best friend. 

----------------------------------------------8 Years later-----------------------------------------------

“I just don’t think this is working out Olive. I’m sorry but Stephanie was right. Your just to weird for me.”

Tears began to well up in Olive’s eyes as she played with the necklace that her best friend had given her years ago. She looked up in time to see her recent ex boyfriend, Drew walk away from her as easy as tying shoes. She new she should’ve felt absolutely devastated but actually she felt relieved. Her and Drew had no chemistry whatsoever and he was a terrible kisser. So with one final swipe under her eyes she picked up her bag and texted her best friend Leah to see where her and Sam were. 

Olive: Where are you?

Leah: we’re in the usual spot under the stairs. Why what’s wrong?

Olive: Drew dumped me just now! That pig!

Leah: OMG ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?

Olive: yeah I’m fine. See you in a few.

Walking down the hallways of Jefferson high Olive couldn’t help but look down and avoid stepping on any of the lines on the floor, but instead only walking in the squares perfectly while humming one of her favorite songs. A slight smile was on her face and she was so lost in her own little world that she didn’t see Leah running towards her full speed to tackle her to the ground. “OLIVE! HE WAS AN ASS ANYWAYS!” I looked up at Leah with a huge grin on my face “kissing him was like trying to bring a fish back to life” Leah looked at her friend questioningly before rolling off of her and giggling “he was that bad?” crossing one foot over the other I shrugged my shoulders “lets just say he was pretty to look at but each time we kissed it felt like he was cleaning my teeth.” just then Sam poked his head out from underneath the stair way to look at his friends laying on the hallway floor that was covered in gum and gross looking stains. His long dread locks were pulled up into a pony tail except for a few small chunks falling around his face “are you guys going to get off that gross floor anytime soon?”  me and Leah looked at each other and giggled, hearing Sam’s sigh and him stomp over he bent down and gave each of his best friend a hand to pull them up. But unfortunately Olive and Leah didn’t agree with Sam’s plan so both of them pulled and he fell down right beside them on the hallway floor. 

Olive looked at her two best friends and sighed happily, life couldn’t get any better then it already was.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey everybody! If you read this story and liked what you read then please feel free to

VOTE

COMMENT

share ideas?

oh and a fan or two or hundred will be really great :D

Have a nice day!<3

oh and P.S.

I WILL BE PICKING THE BEST COMMENT AND THEY WILL GET A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM ;] DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!