Intro and Characters

Note: Keith and lance do not actually look like that. I am working on art.

SHIPS

Klance
Shatt/Miro

Altea was heaven. Everyone wanted to be in Altea: heaven. Everything was peaceful and happy on earth and Altea. As a good soul died, it went to heaven to become a newborn angel. The bad spirits would go to Zarkon. Zarkon was jealous of how powerful good angels were. So he did what any bad guy would do: he stole them.

But he didnt stop there. He used to drain the souls power and send it back on its at to heaven, until he found out that angels could earn their powet back and their power would be drained from him. So, instead of sending them back, he kept them. He stored them in a vessel, and when a demon died, he took the empty body and put the soul inside. Naturally, because each soul has wings, the monster would develop wings that covered the beautiful wings. To these angels, it was like having a suit of dead flesh over a new flesh, because their bodies would grow within them.

These new demons werent kept and raised like demons. They knew very well they were angels on the inside, as the altean markings burned through, and Zarkon kept these monsters as slaves. He beat them constantly. But there was one in particular that he loved to beat to the point of near death: Lance.

Lance was ment to be the prince. He was also the angel of the Blue lion, the moat powerful of souls. One day, during a fight, lance knew if he was hit one more time, he would die. So he lifted his stale, heavy wings, and flew when zarkon wasnt looking. Earlier that day, he was beaten badly, so when he reached the surface, he stumbled to a shallow cave, where another angel saw him, Keith. He was the angel of the Red lion. He was ordered to kill all darks on sight. But would he do that? Or help the boy?

Angels

Angel Trainer - Coran

Coran trains newborn angels, which dont exactly look like babies. They look like 16/18 year olds. Angels age extremely slowly. Each angel has a role to play for their life. Coran learned he loved to train, and that was what he was going to be. He also doubled as princess Allura's personal assistant.

Princess - Allura

Allura was expecting a new brother, but the birthmother ended up having a miscarige. When this happened, she knew it had to be zarkon: for angels don't have miscarriages. From that day forth, she vowed to assemble the Angel Lions and defeat Zarkon, even if it was the last thing she did.

Lion Angels

Red lion - Keith

Keith doesnt like to think of his mortal life. The only reason he was here was because he didnt have time for mistakes, he had to grow up at age ten. He was scouting one day, to see a dark angel. He was always told to kill these on sight, but this angel seemed different. He was beaten horribly, and didnt seem to kill anything it stood on, in fact, blue flowers grew over the grass where he stepped.

Yellow lion - Hunk

Hunk loves to cook. Allura always tells him to train more, as he is a lion. But he finds his enjoyment in cooking. Though, he does love sneaking out with his best friend, Pidge, and exploring the world, hiding their wings, and spending days as a human.

Green lion Pidge - Pidgeon

Pidge loves to experiment with her powers. She was the one to find out most of the angel abilities. She does this in hopes that she can become stronger, as she is athletically challenged. She doesn't care about being a voltron lion, she wants to find her brother, Matt, who was kidnapped from heaven, already born.

Lion Angel prisoners

Blue lion - Lance

Lance was ment to be the prince of Altea. Of course, he doesnt know this. He doesn't even know his own name. He has always been called prisoner 1490. He found out about his heaven atributes when he overheard Zarkon talking to his son about it. It was angels that were slaves, not random galrans, or demons. From that point on, he was determined to reach home. The day of his escape, he had burnt Zarkons rotten human flesh, and had almost been killed for it. He only got to eat once a week, like other slaves. And what he gor to eat was terrible, either a few bugs, or what was left of Zarkons rotten leftovers.

Black lion - Shiro

Shiro was kidnapped with Matt, but were just roaming earth for a date when they were kidnapped. Shiro has dedicated his life to getting Matt back to his family, and killing zarkon for the years of torture and despair that he put them through.

Angel Prisoners

Warrior Matt

Matt was a bright and lively young angel. He had a great life, he had a boyfriend, Shiro, a wonderful family and little sister that he loved to death, and then the evil minister Zarkon ruined it all. He, like Shiro, plans to end his rein once and for all.

Godfather Sam

Sam was the guy who listened to your problems and tried his best to make it better. When his son was reported kidnapped, he tried to do a solo mission, using his large sum of magic to try and defeat his enemies. Zarkon drained his power and locked him up, along with his son and Shiro.

Demons

Zarkon

Zarkon was once a good man, but when Alfor was chosen by the universe to be god, and he was chosen to be Satan, his anger turned him evil. He killed his best friend, and now cannot leave the realm of the monsters.

Lotor

Zarkons son, Lotor, is quick on his feet and a fast learner. Though, because of his fathers doing, the universe sealed him in the realm of the monsters as well, which is why he made some... Friends, to do his work.

Ezor

Ezor is the Harley Quinn of the bunch. She is fun, but rotton. She is not to strong, but very charismatic, and doesnt look like a demon at all. She uses her invisibility to scavange the earth for goods.

Zethrid

On a scale of 1-5, her bloodthirstyness is a 6. She loves to beat her opponent in the most gruesome wad possible, wanting victory the fastest way possible. What not many people know is that she has a soft spot for cats.

Axcia

Acxia is smart and agile. She is swift and smooth, and could cut someone in half. She is the brains of the group, knowing everything she can so she can be as helpful as possible. She is lotors closest general, and his best friend

Narti

Born without eyes, she learned to see through a cats eyes. Her strongest weapon his her large, strong tail. She can move it 25 mph and it hurts like hell to be hit by.