Prolouge

~Authors Note~

Hi guys C: So I decided I would try a fan-fiction! Let's see how it goes! Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you<3

~Prominence

--- 

A familiar, annoying ring echoed throughout the room. I groaned at the sound. It was so annoying, and I desperately needed to change it. Only problem was that I was way too lazy. Don't blame me; it must be some gene that was passed down from my family: laziness. Rolling over, my hand slapped at my cell phone and clutched around it. I flipped it open, lazily setting the phone on my shoulder "Hello?" I asked groggily. 

"Hey, Babe!" Harry yelled cheerfully through the phone. I winced, but a smile broke out onto my face. Even hearing Harry's voice made me smile on my laziest or gloomiest days.

I rolled over onto my stomach and said, "Hey, what's up? Why'd you call so early?" Not that I minded. He could call me every minute for all I cared. As long as I heard his voice, I didn't care if he was some obsessive stalker--not that he was or anything. 

"Go out onto your balcony," he said mysteriously, quieter than before. My balcony? Why the balcony?

"You'll see. Bring a jacket; it's cold." The line clicked, signalling he hung up. I snapped my cell phone shut and threw it on my desk again. Well, if he wanted me on the balcony, then I'll be on the balcony. I grabbed a jacket from a closet hanger before walking over to my screened door and stepping outside in the cool air of Bromsgrove. It was dark, and I could barely see passed the small area that was illuminated by the dim lamp on the wall, but it was enough. There he was, standing there with a huge grin on his face, his thumbs tucked into his jean's pockets.

He looked gorgeous, as always. The streetlight barely made him visible, but even so, his beautiful green eyes were still sparkling. 

"Hey," I called out quietly. I shivered, rubbing my arms and wishing he was up here with me, warming me up instead of this jacket.

I snapped out of my thoughts. Why was I thinking of that memory? I was with the most amazing boy right now. He made me happy, gave me a reason to keep living, and made me see that a smile on my face would brighten mine and everyone's day.  I grabbed my Macbook off of my desk and opened up twitter.

A mention from Louis popped up:

Louis_Tomlinson: @OfficialAthena headed your way, love!

I smiled. He was coming back from his tour. Sure, we had skyped and called everyday, but it was definitely not the same. There was one thing I was not looking forward to doing. And that was seeing Harry.