trois

Aaah! I didn't get this update in time. But to worry you naught, I've made a "what would the cabin look like" post on my blog, here: http://arrogantduke.tumblr.com/. It's the newest post. Enjoy! Please look beyond the horrible starter as I had writer's block, the rest is "adequate." This chapter is not... my best. Haha :) 

          HIS SENSUAL KISS MOMENTARILY shocked her into oblivion.

          Her first instinct was to smack him mad but she could not fight the willpower to kiss him equally as senseless. When he begged for entrance between her lips for his tongue to invade, she eagerly gave it to him, feeling his soft and moist tongue swipe around her mouth and invade her anatomy.

          When he probed at her teeth; her hands were a bit of a flurry, coming over his shoulder and smacked his back forcefully, and then against his waves of curls atop his head. The Captain instantly removed himself from Mouette like he'd been burned, holding his head where he'd been previously hit—forcefully. But a female no less. "Bloody hell!" He screeched, climbing off of the grief-stricken girl.

          Of all the things that'd happened to her in the past, things she wished upon, she never thought her first night away from home she'd be clinically raped

          "Now do you forget who you are Captain Claremont? Why on Earth would you do that! You're an ape! Despicable, foul, ill-tempered, too!"

          He coiled a disgusting smile. "It didn't seem like you minded all too much," He whispered huskily. "My dear."

          "You are most odious," she bit back. "And it is to my greatest pleasure that I tell you I despise you with my whole heart."

          "Ah, yes. But you'll see; you'll want to know exactly what a Captain can offer you."

          It didn't mean she hadn't enjoyed it that she pushed him away, she simply felt a little used. Without a word she slipped from his confinement and set at the end of the four poster with a long breath. A vile longed to sputter from her stomach but she contained it, it'd do good for her to keep as much fat on as it were on the ship to refrain from being sickly. Especially when food  and water was low towards the end of the voyage. Allowing her mind a glimpse of the captain above her again, she sighed. What had she allowed? It seemed to be a common question as of late.

          He was purely desirable; and when thinking that, she was a bit beside herself. When had despicable turned into desirable? His sculpted hands were something to be admired of from other men and his kisses upon her lips were things many a women would want. Pure hatred filled her veins as she thought of him thinking her only just a common doxy with no ion in fact she relied on.

          To quell the anger, she breathed in deeply, pacifying herself, she turned towards the captain. "I wish you had not done that."

          "Why should I have eschewed?" He asked if it was the most simplest of equations.

          "I shall refrain for multiple reasons, you see."

          "No. I wish to know, I demand it."

          "Not everything you wish can be granted. You cannot demand things from me just because I am a woman and we are led to believe we are not your equals."

          "And you'd know this?"

          "I've had my fair share of burdens, Captain. As well as prickish men,"  She lied.

          "Thats not even a--"

          "Capt'n!" Sam's, again, voice rattled the cabin as he knocked furiously on the wooden door. "Hurry, storm's a'brewin'!"