Confined

*Adam's POV*

I woke up early so that I could get Sarah to school. When I went into her room, I nearly collapsed and broke into tears. I slammed my fist against the wall which woke up Ty. He ran to Sarah's room and asked what was wrong. I pointed to the bed where Sarah's phone was. It had the notes app on and it had a letter on it.

I have something dearly to you Adam. Why don't you come to get it? Maybe it would be better for you, her, and me if you came. I want you back just like you want your daughter back. I'm keeping her with me until you reach a desicion. Come quick, or something might go very wrong...

-Dawn

I wanted to kill her for stealing my child. I needed to get help. Not from the police. They would hurt Sarah, and I don't want that. I needed professional help. I needed to get Seto and his teens. I hope Sarah is ok. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have her. "We're going to see Seto." I said. "Why?" Ty said while crying. "He's the only one that can help us find her!" I said. Ty kissed me to calm me down. "We'll find her, don't worry. We just need a little bit of help. Don't get yourself worked up about it." Ty said. I sighed and kissed him. It was good, strong, loving. We were wasting time, so we teleported to Seto's place. "Oh! Umm hi... totally unexpected. So... goodmorning! Umm I'll get you a cup of coffee." Seto exclaimed. "That's not why we came here. Seto we need to talk right quick." Ty said. "Umm Adam! Can you watch the kids right quick? Thanks!" Seto said. Ty and Seto went into a room to talk about Sarah. 'Hang in there Sarah.' I thought. "What happened to Sarah?" Ian asked. Dammit, I forgot that I was in a house full of mind readers. Well it's just fate I guess. They were bound to know one way or another. "S-she was kidnapped." I said holding back my tears. "Oh... my... god..." somebody said. Just then I noticed that Seto had two other kids in the house. I looked at both of them, they were both girls. One seemed to be younger and the other a bit older. The older one I noticed. "Y-you made my daughter black out..." I said. "I had to! I just erased that memory of her meeting me! So I wouldn't be caught!" she said. "What's your name?!" I said. "Just call me Therocker." She said. "Ok, and you look new. What's your name?" I asked the younger one. "Acid-Fire, don't judge it's been my nickname for a while now." she said. "How did Seto find the both of you? I want to hear Acid-Fire's story first." I said, being afraid that 'Therocker' would try to erase my memory.

"Umm, well ok... I used to live I the streets. Nobody wanted me because I was totally different than the others. They called me a freak and they would abuse me. I had to runaway. I needed to be free. I was free, but I was cold, starving, and thirsty. But Seto, he found me in an alley way and took me in. He nursed me back to health. Then he teached me how to control my powers. So that I wouldn't hurt anyone. I've never been so greatful." she said. Woah, that's effective. I've wouldn't have known that by how healthy she looks now. I turned to 'Therocker' to let her explain her story. I braced myself because I was afraid of her erasing my memory. "So, what about you... Umm Therocker?" I asked. "Ok, well me and Seto have known each other for a while. He took me in when I was about 5. My family gave me up and kept my twin. By the age of 7 I ran off to find my family. Hoping that they would take me back. I looked for years, I couldn't find them. So I gave up and started taking care of myself. After I accidentally erased your daughter's memory, Seto found me again. He taught me new powers and how to control them. Basically we started where we left off." she said. I talked to the kids a little bit more to catch up on their history. Them Seto and Ty came out of the room. "Do you have Sarah's phone?" Seto asked. I shook my head no. "Can you go get it?" he asked. I nodded and left. I ran up to Sarah's room and grabbed her phone. Then I teleported back. I handed Seto the phone and he skimmed through her contacts. "Do you think you can call this person?" Seto asked. "Why me?" I asked. "They might not know me, but you can say that you're Sarah's dad and you need their help." he exclaimed. I grabbed the phone and looked at the contact name. It was John. But he was in school! How was I supposed to call him? I had to wait before I called him. "He's in school, I have to pick him up anyways so I'll talk to him later." I said. We waited until 2:40 to get John. Boy was he in for a surprise.