Chapter 54

Jade's pov

After everyone left, I was just sitting in the waiting room and after half an hour someone called and I picked up.

"Jade, you're okay right?" Jesy asked.

"Yes, i'm not a child, Jesy. I'm staying the night here."

"Okay, call me when you need something or when there is some news."

"I will." I said as I hung up. I was really tired I hadn't slept in 2 days and I fell asleep on a chair in the waiting room. After a  while I felt someone pushing me so I opened my eyes.

"Young lady, I told you to go home, there is no point of staying here." The doctor said.

"Young lady? You're like the same age as me and I'm not going anywhere."

"Perrie is fine, come back in the morning. You look really tired."

"I'm not going anywhere until i've seen her."

"You can see her in the morning."

"Then i'll wait here until it's morning."

"You're a difficult girl aren't you."

"Yes, I am." I said as I nodded.

"C'mon, follow me." He said as I gave him a confused look.

"You wanna see her or what?"

I stood up and followed him into a room.

"Now, i'll give you 5 minutes with her. Don't tell this to anyone because i'm not allowed to do this."

"Okay, let me in."

"Waaait, not yet. Promise me after you see her you go back home and get some sleep. You can come back in the morning."

"Why do you even care where I stay?"
"Well, i'm a doctor and you don't look well. I suggest you get some sleep and sleeping here on a chair in the waiting room isn't really comfortable."

"Okay, i'll go home. Just let me in."

"Here you go." He said as he opened the door and I saw Perrie in the bed.

"Perrie." I yelled as I went inside and stroke her hair.

"I'll leave you guys alone, and 5 minutes and not more. Remember i'm not allowed to let you in." He said as I nodded and he left the room.

"Oh babe, i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry for everything." I whispered as I cried.

"I didn't mean a thing I said that night, I should've never told you to leave. I'm sorry that I never asked how you were doing. I was so busy with work and everything that I forgot to check on you and look where you're at now."

I kept talking to her until the door opened after 5 minutes.

"It's time to leave euhm what's your name?"

"Thirlwall, Jade Thirlwall."

"Alright mrs. Thirlwall, it's time to go."

"I'll come back tomorrow morning, princess." I said as I kissed her forehead. I stood up and walked out the door with the doctor.

"You know my name, what's your name?"

"I'm doctor Samuels."

"Nice name."

"So now you're going home, that was the deal."

"Yeah, yeah, i'm leaving doctor Samuels."

"You can call me Lucas."