Chapter 4: The fight

(Sub's POV) I was so excited to get home. Y/N messaged me telling me about the relationships. When I got to my street I couldn't help but sprint. I threw the door open and I shouted, "I'm back!!" Everyone came and greeted me excitedly. I stared at the house. I missed this place.

(Ethan's POV) I knew something was up with Y/N, she seemed shifty around Alex. I walked up to her and asked, "Hey babe, you okay?"
"N-no" she began "Alex k-k-kissed me
I hugged her and comforted her softly as she cried, tears streamed down her face. I kissed her and said hopefully, "wanna do the makeup challenge?" She smiled at me as we recorded.

(Corls POV) I was out with Y/N as Everyone was out, Ethan and Alex were recording, Me and Y/N were good friends. We laughed and joked. I turned the camera on in the store and started recording "Braden what are you doing?" She smiled, I love her smile. "Recording," I said trying not to laugh.

             They headed home

(Y/N POV) When we got back I could hear Ethan Shouting then I heard Alex shouting back. Me and Corl went into mine and Ethan's pale room. I saw Corl ready to cry. I wrapped my arms around him. I've never hugged Corl before. His eyes glistened with tears, The shouting grew louder until it was screaming. Then it stopped.

(Ethan's POV) Why would he? We both heard Corl cry so we ran quickly to My room "I'm sorry Braden.. Y/N you too" Alex said disappointedly. I apologised as well. Me and Alex stopped fighting and apologised to each other