Chapter 1: Funny love (Sub isnt in for a while)

(Ethan's POV) Today I woke up and got showered and dressed and hopped downstairs.
I saw my Girlfriend Y/N, she was cleaning the kitchen from Corls egg making. I went up to her and scared her. She playfully punched me "Ethan! You scared me!" I kissed her soft lips. Elijah came in the kitchen and said jokingly, "Hey! Get a room!" then he sat on the sofa. Y/N ran and slapped him with a pillow.

(Alex's POV) Why cant I stop thinking about Corl? Sub is the only person who knows but he is on holiday, I started staring at Corl when he came down the stairs, Alex! Corl brushed his hair from his face. "Hey Alex, you okay?" Corl asked me. I could feel my face going as red as a tomato. I nodded and put the TV on and watched it.

(Y/N POV) I couldn't wait for this afternoon, we all were going to the cinema, Denis started the car and we all got in. I noticed Sketch staring at Denis, and Alex staring at Corl, Do they like eachother?

(Denis' POV) Sketch quickly sat next to me at the cinema, does he like me? Ethan kissed Y/N on the cheek. They are so cute. Corl and Alex were laughing. I decided to talk to Sketch, before I did, a jumpscare came ans Sketch spilt his soda all over him. "Shoot!" he whispered angrily. We both reached for a napkin and our hands touched . We both blushed violently, am I falling for Sketch?

Hey guys! Sorry if that chapter was rubbish, this is my first fanfic 😊