title of your story

The dog, Snuffles, put a paw in front of the stag and stretched its head towards a bush near Remus. He then dove after the bush and looked behind the stag. The stag, Prongs, lowered its head and followed the dog, Padfoot. It looked over at Remus and nodded, shaking its antlers. Remus had sat down and opened a book. Padfoot (Snuffles) crouched low behind the bush and eyed Remus, looking for the chance to strike.  A few Slytherin girls, followed by some Hufflepuff boys, came along. Prongs snorted and got ready to run at them. Padfoot did what sounded like a sigh and got low to the ground, ready to spring. Prongs nodded again, let out a loud call, and bounded out at the kids. They screamed and started to run. Prongs waved his antlers violently and hit one of the Slytherin girls.

    Padfoot jumped out onto Remus from behind. That girl screamed even louder and tried to run but Prongs pushed her over. A Hufflepuff boy yelled and threw a book at Prongs. He ignored the book as it hit his side then strode over to Remus and Sirius. Padfoot was licking Remus (it's not weird), who struggled and looked too shocked to scream. Prongs snorted (yet again) and laid by Remus. He nudged Remus with an antler and bleated (like a goat?). Padfoot barked happily at "Stagger Dagger". Prongs stood up, fixing his eyes on Remus. Padfoot nodded and rushed into the woods. James transformed back without anyone seeing except Remus. "Hello, Remus." Then, Sirius stalked up to the pair as if nothing happened. "Hey, guys," Sirius said. James smirked. "Whatcha readin', Remus?" he asked. "Guys! What did you do?!" Remus yelped. "W-what do you mean?!" Sirius said in mock offense, maintaining girly giggles.

"You two went-after kids! I know it was you!" Remus said. "Hmm?" James shrugged.

-----

LATER THAT NIGHT.

"I'm going to sleep," Sirius said in the common room. Remus had already fallen asleep in the dorm. Peter was up there, too. James frowned. "Don't leave me," (Here's where things get more interesting. Don't worry.) Sirius sighed. "Fine, you can sleep with me, I guess." "Yay," James threw his arms in the air. "Don't get too hyped." Sirius said. "Me? Hyped? Nah." "Ok, then."

Sirius led James upstairs and plopped onto a bed. James laid down by him and stared at the ceiling because he's an awko taco. Sirius folded his hands behind his back and ruffles his hair. (How? Don't ask.) "Sorry." "Why?" "If you're...eh...uncomfortable." Sirius said, looking at the ceiling too. "Not at all," James shrugged. "I'm not tired-shit." (Yes, there will be language.) Sirius frowned. "I'm not either," "Wanna...?" Sirius said but looked away. "Wanna what?" James asked, crossing his legs. "Wanna..." Sirius trailed off and sighed. "I don't understand the language you speak." James smirked.  "I dunno-go outside?" Sirius shut his eyes in embarrassment.

   "Outside? Alright." James nodded and rolled off the bed. (Haha, I can imagine him just: plop.) Sirius put on his slippers. (Yes, slippers. Too bad, so sad.) "Do you have your invisibility cloak?" he asked James. "'Course I do," James nodded, smiling. (Seems to be lots of nods, smiles, and crap.) "Oh, and nice slippers," "Thanks, they're Victorian-wait, are you playing me?" "No...I'm not." James shook his head and pulled on a jacket since it was a bit chilly. Sirius buttons up his white shirt and puts on his robes. "Let's go, go ,go," he smiled. James pulled on an adorable Gryffindor scarf. Sirius hid a nosebleed. "N-nice scarf..." "Why, thank you!" James replied and tugged it. "Yeah!"

 Sirius's nosebleed started flowing. He quickly turned away. "Uh...shall we get going?"

    "We shall."

              James walked through the portrait and took out the cloak. "Ok," he said. Sirius wiped the blood away and rushed behind James. "I'm fucking ready." "Great! C'mon," James said and put the cloak over them. (The Invisibility Cloak) He led Sirius through the empty corridors, shadowed with the blank light of the moon. (Not a full moon.) Sirius looked around, spying for anyone in the halls. James smiled and they went outside. The moon's light was bright enough to show the grounds. James pulled off the cloak. "Whatcha wanna do?' he asked Sirius. "Well, I thought of taking a stroll around the Forest, maybe sneak on some squirrels..." Sirius said, gazing away dreamily. "but whatever you want to do." "That sounds nice," James smirked and nodded. "I don't have any ideas but I'm usually up for anything." "Well, you're pretty easy going, wouldn't be surprised if you robbed a bank for someone!" Sirius laughed. "Ha! I'd so do that! ("Unless it was Gringotts...") Let's go then," James said and he headed to the Forest, the soft and chilly wind making his hair flow out of his face.

  Sirius stared after him for a while before rushing ahead. James pushed his glasses up his nose and found a gap in the trees. "Here we go," He smirked. "Ladies first," "Aw, really!" Sirius secretly smiled out of view. James rolled his eyes playfully and stepped through the gap into a clearing. "Oh, wow, I've never seen this place before," Sirius said in awe.

"Yeah...but it's interesting!" James sat down on a large boulder. Sirius began to spin in circles because he's a cutie pie. "You like to spin?" James laughed. "That's cute."

  Sirius blushed and laughed silently. "Yep! The wind feels so fresh!"  James smiled and watched. Sirius finally fell onto the ground. "You should try it, feels nice." "Ok, but don't blame me if I fall and crush you!" James said and slid off the rock and began to spin around, his cutie pie scarf flying and his shaggy hair bouncing. Sirius watched from the ground, smiling. James smiled too and after a minute he stopped and sat down by Sirius. "Phew, I'm exhausted!" He bit his lip while fixing his hair. "Well, that's the price you pay for," Sirius stared as he began to smooth his own hair down a bit. James managed to straighten his shaggy hair but it still wasn't completely flat. He shrugged at the result and

  looked at Sirius.