Jirius: a JamesxSirius Fanfiction

First of all if you're going to read this: NO HATE. Yes, I know shipping them is gay but so what? Just-if you have any problems with that go away.

Ok. Here we go.

(This was a roleplay on Instagram between me (@twerkforprongs) and my best, best, best buddy, @twerkforblack!)

Enjoy. (And there won't really be any chapters.)

--------

     James swaggered around the halls in Hogwarts during his free period. He held his wand in his right hand and a familiar blank piece of parchment in his left. Lily Evans walked by and as she did he winked at her and pushed his glasses up his nose.

      Sirius strode into the common room, his hair a burnt mess from Dark Arts, where he had set fire to some tables, narrowly missing some students. He collapsed on the floor and sighed, closing his eyes. James narrowly missed a group of Ravenclaw girls who all giggled when he passed. He rolled his eyes, pursing his lips, and headed to the common room to see if any other Marauders were there. Sirius opened his eyes slightly and saw James walking in. He stared at him for a while before finally sitting up and smiled, tiredness filling his eyes. "Hey." he muttered. "'Ello," James smiled and sat down on a couch. "How've you been?" he asked as he unfolded the parchment, muttered "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" and looked around.

"Well...I set a table on fire and nearly killed three people..." Sirius grinned at the stupid thought. "...so it was pretty nice. Oh, what're you doing?" he sat up straighter. "Haha, I can just see you going to jail for murder one day, Sirius! Uh-I'm just looking for Peter and Remus," James said, shrugging. "Ppfttt, sure I'll murder people when Peter joins some evil-hah!-organization or something..." He looked over the map, eyes shooting around. "Peter would never become evil." James said, moving his arm so Sirius could see better. "He's never do something stupid like-kill me or something!" He laughed. "Like he'd be good for something other than turning into someone's rat!" Sirius chuckled to himself and continued to survey the map.

   "Exactly." James nodded. He pointed to a spot by the Quidditch pitch. "There's Remus."

  "Well, should we head on to him, then?" Sirius smiled. "Alright," James folded up the map. "We should scare him!" "See, this is why I favor you the most." Sirius said, grinning brightly. "Let's sneak on him from behind the forest!" "Why, thank you!" James smiled at Sirius. "Sounds like a plan." He smirked and ruffled Sirius's hair.

   "N-no, I do that," Sirius stroked his hair neatly into place. "I'll be the most menacing dog in his life!" "Aww, c'mon," James chuckled and stood up, stuffing the map into his pocket.  "Well, would you like this?" Sirius ruffled James' hair in a rough fashion. James laughed. "Well, my hair is always messy anyways!" "Eh, closest I'll ever get to payback," Sirius shrugged, but a slow menacing grin spread on his face. "Hey, how would the others react if they saw...saw a certain stag and dog run outside...tackling everyone...?" "Oh, I see what you mean..." James crossed his arms, smiling widely. "You tricksy little prat." He laughed again like earlier. "So, what do you say?" Sirius smirked and twirled his wand in his fingers. "I say let's go for it!" James nodded and headed for the portrait exit. "Wait!" Suddenly, a bark echoed around the room and Sirius was replaced by a black dog, tail wagging.

         "Aw, here boy!" James laughed and clapped his hands. "I'll be a stag when we get out there," The dog ran forward immediately onto James, barking happily. "Ah! Sirius!" James fell over. "Hey!" He rolled his eyes. The dog looked slightly annoyed for a second and was soon replaced by Sirius again. "James, it's Snuffles..." "No one is here, we're fine," James shrugged. "But fine. Snuffles." "Better." Sirius became a dog once more and barked towards the portrait. "Alright, let's go, Snuffles." James opened the picture and stepped out. Snuffles rushed out eagerly, in search of students to "attack".  James ran out after him. "Outside!" He ran outside with Snuffles. "Alright," He hid then became a stag. Remus was walking around the Quidditch pitch. Severus Snape was walking along with Lily nearby. The stag snorted angrily and pawed the ground with its hoof when it saw Snape.