Page 3

I honestly cannot put into words how proud I am of you boys, but I miss my boys from the stairs. You haven't changed... much. You're still the five idiots that I fell for at first glance. But you all changed too. You're not as happy, carefree and goofy as you used to be. That's why I absolutely love re-watching the video diaries from the X-Factor repeatedly.I know that no matter how many times I watch them, they never fail to make me laugh. Whether Louis is being randomly awkward or you, Niall, are laughing your head off, I'll have those memories. I even remember when the What Makes You Beautiful video came out! August 19, 2011. I've watched that video too many times to count. Then, not even a year later, the video has over one hundred million views! And the Gotta Be you and One Thing videos are just as 1Derful. Okay, I'm stating to get emotional. I just can't believe how far you've come in such a short amount of time. You boys are predicted to be the biggest boy band in history by 2013, but I think you already are. I'm so terrified that you get more and more fans everyday. I'm losing the boys I've loved since the beginning. And you're all gonna have girlfriends soon. I totally love Eleanor and Danielle and they have to be the luckiest girls ever. I wish I could be like that. I saw that both Liam and Zayn said the luckiest girl in the world would be your future girlfriend Niall. 'Oh how I wish that was me!' I sound totally lame right now, I know. But I can't help that I've fallen in love with the perfect guy. You are perfect Niall. Even when you do get a girlfriend, I would never send hate. I would, of course, envy the luck lady though. I will always support any relationship in the group. Especially if Larry came out! ;)