Page 1

Niall,

What is there not to love? From your beautiful blonde hair, to your legs that shoot you 10 feet in the air and everything in between. Your deep eyes that makes my heart beat speed up; your smile, crooked teeth or not. I love that smile either way. And then your LAUGH. 'There's something about your laugh that makes me wanna have to, there's nothing funny so we laugh at n-n-nothing!' I know that when I'm sad, upset or angry, I can simply find a video of you laughing and I will always laugh too. Even seeing a picture of you makes me smile. Then your voice. My God, that amazing voice. Your accent makes me melt. And when you sing, nothing else matters. I always just stop whatever I'm doing, close my eyes and listen. You all have the voices of angels, but when you sing, it's like you're singing to me. I die a little every time you sing. I know you think you're the worst singer in the band but you're phenomNiall. I remember when I first saw a picture of you boys and my eyes were drawn directly to you. Maybe it was your blonde hair and bright eyes that set you apart from the others. Even though I barely knew anything about you boys, I knew you were special. The more I learned about the group, the more I fell for you. Even now, 2 years later, I find a new reason to fall more and more in love with you each day. You're my special snowflake, my little leprechaun. I don't just love you, I'm in love with you. I wish you knew what you've done for me. Once, I was so upset and crying my heart out on my bed. I ran to the bathroom, grabbed a blade and ran back to my room.