A cherry icecream +=+oneshot+=+

AN/: LOVE YA MIKI!!!! 8D

It was a normal day in the vocaloid house. Neru was kicking lens butt for playing with another girl, gakupo and miyoko were up in gakupos room, doing..... Things, miku, and luka were outside on the swings. Ritsuka, and the newest vocaloid, shinn, were playing ju on the grudge for the wii.Aoki and rin were making out on the couch while teto video tapes it. Meanwhile, I, kaito, was trying to figure out how to tell my crush, SF-A2 miki, that I liked her.

Sure, I was always hyper and happy, but that didn't mean I was shy when it came to things like this. As of now, miki was in the kitchen making lunch for everybody. She was such a good cook, and I loved everything she made. Her birthday was coming up as well, and I wanted to give her something to show my feelings. But I was flat out broke.

Neru had made me buy her a hundred phones, because I told Len how she felt about him. I licked the icecream I was eating. -what could I give her?..... - "THATS ITS!" I jumped up from the couch and ran up to my room, ignoring the states everyone was giving me.

Miki pov

"Now we add a tint of sugar...." I hummed as I made the waffles we were going to have for lunch. Yes, you heard me, waffles for lunch. Adding a dash of sugar and cherries, I left them to bake. Peeking out of the room, I saw the kaito had left. "Hey neru, where did kaito go?" She looked up from kicking Len. "He said something about him having it and ran up to his room." "Oh.... I see." Walking back into the kitchen, I finished making the waffles and sat them on a plate for everyone.

"Lunch is ready!" I yelled so the others could here me. They entered one by one, taking their seats. I quietly sat down in mine, and handed everyone a waffle. -Something's missing....- I had made two waffles for everyone, but there were still two left on the plate. I quickly took roll.

It couldn't be master, he didn't eat lunch with us on week days. I suddenly noticed the lack of yelling and icecream..... -did kaito not hear me?- excusing myself from the table, I walked up to his room. Knocking on the door, I heard a quiet answer, "Who is it?" "It's me, miki. Lunch is ready!" I heard shuffling and a slight "ow" from the otherside of the door.

Kaito pov

-shizzzzzz it's miki!- quickly putting up the things I had been using, I unlocked the door and stood face to face with miki. "Y-yes miki-chan?" "lunch is ready.... We're having cherry waffles!" she told me, with a smile. I blushed and nodded. "o-oh I didn't hear you call, sorry." she nodded her head and walked down the stairs. -maybe I don't have to wait for her birthday...- "MIKI wait! Come back here for a sec!" She looked back, confused. "Yes kaito?" She followed me into my room. "Well~ you know how your birthday is coming up?" She nodded and smiled. "Yes, why?" "W-well..... I'm kinda broke... So I couldn't get you anything." She looked at me with surprise, then laughed. "You don't have to get me anything kaito!" I scratched the back of my head and laughed weakly.

"W-well.... You want some icecream?" -great kaito, you friggin coward. That was SO RANDOM!- she laughed and nodded. I went up to the mini fridge I kept in my room. I pulled out a icecream and handed it to her. "It's cherry.... Your favorite!" she giggled and ate it, smiling.

I had to tell her, I just had too. I couldn't wait any longer. "h-hey miki?" She looked up from eating. "Yes? Kaito?" "I-I have to tell you something..." She blinked and nodded, looking at me. "F-for a long time now..... I'm pretty sure that.... I..... Lo-..... I'm pretty sure that I love you.... So... Will you.... Go out with me?" She blinked, not expecting what I had said

"K-Kaito......" I looked away, ready, yet not, to be rejected. "I like you too, kaito." I looked back up, utter shock on my face. "R-really?" She nodded and smiled. "I would be glad too go out with you." I grinned. Standing up, I started reaching for her hand. Suddenly something pushed me from behind, and I fell. Right on top of miki. Our lips collided in a kiss, and I quickly pulled away, blushing like a mad man. She covered her lips as blushed. Whipping around, I glared at the one who pushed me. "RIN!!! AOKI!!! I'm GOING TO MURDER YOU!!" Rin and Aoki giggled and ran out of the room, video camera in hand. I growled and was about to run after her, but miki stopped me.

"Don't mind her, she's just being rin." she pulled me into another Kiss

Yup, just another normal day in the vocaloid house.