Baby, we're invincible (girlxgirl)

Another story of mine. Hope you guys like it. Give me some feedback. Fan. Vote. Comment. Share! :) xx

---------------------------------------------------

I could smell the dampness in the air. I could feel the humidity in my skin not that i hate it. I actually love the rain. It feels like the rain cleanses the world from everything. I know it makes a lot of people sad when it rains but for me its uplifting. No matter how strong the rain pour down there will come a time that it would stop. After its downpour a rainbow will surely show up. I guess i can relate my life with the rain. Maybe even within this hell that i call life i might get to see that rainbow. Even if its just a glimpse...

I'm Thea Young. But my friends call me Theii, well my friend call me theii because of all the 3000 students at my school i have only one person worth calling as a friend. She's Ashley and she is really really nice but enough about her you'll know more about her later on.

While I'm drifting in my thoughts i didn't notice that there was a puddle of water in front of me and before i know it i already stepped on it, splashing myself with those murky water. I heard some giggling behind me. I turned around and saw 3 girls looking at me with those smirks on their face. Whispering at each other then look at me again and laugh.

"Don't mind them, Thea. Dont mind them. Just keep on walking." I whispered to myself. Oh yeah i remember that i'm on my way to this hell hole that my parents called school. I'm only here because its my obligation to study. My parents are not the kind of lay-off parents, i-dont-give-a-damn-about-that-child-just-give-her-her-allowance kind of parents. My folks are the kind of parents that pressures their child in studying. If you got a B- you're already grounded and be stuck in your room for a month. With no internet, tv, or cellphone privelege. That's why i have to study my ass off to prevent that from happening. But because of that im considered as one of the nerds of this school.

My body tensed up when i got near my school. I looked at the school entrance and saw a bunch of kids my age hanging out there. I know them. They're the school bitches and jerks thinking they are so much better than everybody else. I kept walking, not even daring to look at one of them and kept looking at the school entrance.

As i was about to take a step up the stairs. One of the guys blocked my way. I looked up and saw that it was Chris. He's the biggest jerk out of all of them. I tried to move the left but he followed me and block my way. He really pisses me off.

"What do you want?" i asked but all that came out of my mouth is more like just a whisper. Damn! Way to go Theii! Way to go to show this jerks that you're scared of them.

"Nothing.." he said with a smirk on his face. Right after he said that he slapped the book i'm holding , causes them to slip on my hans and fall down to the floor.

"What a loser." i heard one of the girls said. I didn't dare look up because i know im only getting into more trouble if i do that.

"Leave her alone guys! She didn't do anything to you." I heard someone shout. I don't have to look at the person who just shouted. I know who it was. Taking the chance i dashed inside. Thank God i escaped from that ambush! But its still early in the morning....

----------------------------------------------------