chapter 2

Unfortunately, due to my dramatic exit from Regan, I had to walk the long way to English. I mean, I couldn't go back on myself, that would be awkward if I saw the others again. So I walked the long way to English, which was probably a good thing because its means there will be less time for me to earn detentions from Doctor Tate.

Dr. Tate is the irritating man that ever walked the planet, with maybe the exception of Regan, and I hated him with a passion. A normal lesson usually consists of: everyone's talking, he tells only me off, I get annoyed, we argue, he blows up, I get detention.

I walk into the lesson and seeing that it's already started, internally groan.

"ELLA. Would you CARE to tell me why you are so late?!"

I bit my tongue to stop myself from telling him that ACTUALLY I was only 4 minutes late. "Sorry sir won't happen again sir." I replied moodily and took my seat by the window. I folded my arms on the table and lent my head on them, listening to Mr grumpy pants carryon with his stupid lesson about stupid Macbeth.

 "Hey Ellabelle"

I turned my head to the side, "Hey Luke."

He wrinkled his nose in disgust, "Don't call me Luke!" he whisper shouted, "Luke is the guy who smells of BO in Year 9!"

I smirked, "Fits you perfectly then."

He gave me a deadpan look before turning back to his work.

"Aww c'mon Luke- I mean Luca. I'm sorry..."

He ignored me.

"Don't throw a moody on me Luca Hayes!"

"Ella!"

I slumped my shoulders. "Yes sir?"

"Detention."

"Thanks sir. Wouldn't want people to think I was turning into a nerd. Detention keeps up my reputation." I smirked as I finished my OH-SO-AWESOME comeback.

"After school detention."

"Sorry sir. I’m already booked up."

"And what may I ask comes before serving consequences of your actions?"

"Well, there is this guy-" I cut myself off as his face started to turn purple. "JOKING!" I said with fake enthusiasm. "Nah sir it's because I have Athletics and ya' know, I kinda need to practise so I can lead the school to victory and all that shi-stuff."

"Fine, you will have detention here, this lunchtime." and then he went back to teaching his lesson, just like that.

I rolled my eyes and muttered "It's a date."

Luca snorted beside me, "Smooth Ella."

"That's just how I roll." I winked at him.

He shook his head and grinned at me.

Before I could say anything the door slammed open...

----------------------------------------------------

WOO NOT EDITED!

ahh yeah i'll edit at some point but i'm so busy with revision i just haven't got enough time soooooooo yeah, hope you like it! please comment, vote, fan! it would make my day!<3