My brother's hot jerk of a best friend

I walked down the corridor with my twin brother, Jake. He was talking about something that sounded pretty stupid but I wasn't really listening. I was staring in disgust at a couple kissing in the middle of the corridor. The girl was none other than Niamh Jones, my second worst enemy. Unfortunately for me, my absolute worst enemy ever was the guy sucking her face off.

Regan Daniels. Damn that boy got on my nerves. He was best friends with Jake (they were both popular jocks so it figures) and he was also pretty good friends with my older brothers, Sam and Chase. Therefore he has spent practically his whole childhood at my house. Such fun.

Even though Sam and Chase had left school, they still stayed home because their university was nearby. They were both at the same one, studying the same thing. Business. Our dad was a business tycoon and doesn’t spend much time at home.

But seeing as Daddy isn't gonna last forever, he needs someone to follow in his footsteps. Cue Sam. He's 21, just about to finish University and as he's the oldest, he'll inherit the business empire my dad controls. Seeing as Chase is only 18, he hasn't been forced to sign the contract yet but it's only a matter of time before dad gets to him...

Jake and I are only 16 so we are Year 11 and Jake and I are the most popular kids in the school. But that's only because we are the rich kids of the town. being popular isn't that fun to be honest; I mean Jake, being the goofball Jock he is enjoys every minute of it but I just get a bit fed up of all the rumours. The only reason I don't turn myself into a social reject is because of my amazing best friend, Luca. He does hang out with the jocks and yes he is on the football team but he's completely different to the other jerks that are considered jocks at my school. He is so sweet and the perfect friend. Unfortunately he's also really good friends with Jake and the-bane-of-my-life Regan.

And talk of the devil... Luca appeared right in front of me and smiled gently. I grinned back and stuck my tongue out.

I heard a huff from next to me and turned to see Jake glaring at me.

"Concentrate ells! So what do you think I should do?"

Okay, so the chances of him just telling me a story about some girl are very high so...

"Yeah go for it, I mean she's obviously in to you..." I trailed of at his exasperated face.

"Ell I was asking you about what I should write about in my English essay."

"$hit."

"Clever Ella. Ooh that rhymed! I’m a poet and I didn't know it." He grinned to himself at his little joke and then his gaze shifted to Luca.

"Hey man, you coming to the party tomorrow?"

I groaned.

Luca rolled his eyes at me, "Yeah I thought I’d give it a miss this week." he jokingly replied to Jake.

"Seriously Jake?! Another party? You have one like every week!"

He smirked, "Ells we have been having parties at our house every Friday since we were 11."

"NO. That was Sam and Chase having parties. Why do we have to carry on the stinking tradition?"

"Because it's fun." he said bluntly. "And because Chase and Sam will bring collage girls with them."

"Urgh. You’re so shallow; all you can think about is when you are going to get girls!" I glared at him and flounced off.

Before I could even properly get five steps away from them, Regan was standing in front of me, grinning his head off.

"Is someone having a toddler tantrum?" he said in a baby voice.

I glared at him, trying to burn holes in his face. His smirk didn't even slip.

"Awh ells don't be grumpy!"

"Don’t call me Ells and LEAVE ME ALONE." I spat at him.

"Sorry Chica no can do." he slung an arm around me and forcefully led back towards the boys.

"Help me." I said flatly when we reached Luca and Jake.

Jake smirked and Luca laughed. "Gee thanks guys, what amazing friends you are. You can forget getting Christmas presents."

"That's code for 'I haven't got you any presents yet'!" Luca said, grinning at me.

The guys carried on joking around and after a while I felt Regan's death grip loosen on me. As he laughed at something Jake said, I took a chance and threw his arm off my shoulder. As soon as I was free, I shoved him over, spun on my heel and sprinted down the corridor.

"ELLA!" he yelled from the floor. "I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!"

When I got to the end of the corridor, the crowd still parted from my mad rush, I turned around and smirked. "Game on b!tch."

He stood up slowly, keeping eye contact.

"Sure thing, Ells."

The crowd merged in a barrier between us before he could see the delight that is my middle finger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT EDITED YET! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!