Chapter 9

Anastasia's POV
I woke up from my wonderful dream and realised that I had a date with Klaus tonight. I smiled and got up. I went downstairs only to find the Scooby gang (Elena and her friends. That's what I like to call them) sitting in the living room.
"Hey Ana," Caroline said with her usual preppy attitude.
"Hey Care, hey guys," I said smiling.
"Why are you so happy? " Stefan asked.
"No reason baby brother," I said.
I noticed the time and saw it was 3 o'clock. The door was opened and in walked Bekah. She smiled when saw me and squealed.
"You take a shower I'm gonna pick out your outfit," she said pulling me upstairs.
"Outfit? For what?" Damon called after us.
"She's going on a date!" Bekah yelled back.
I got in the shower while Bekah picked out my outfit. Once I got out I saw her holding up the outfit she picked out for me at the mall yesterday.

I smiled and put it on

I smiled and put it on. I blow dried my hair. Bekah curled my hair.

Then did my makeup

Then did my makeup. I looked in the mirror and checked myself out. We walked downstairs to see everyone still here. They all turned and gasped. The girls squealed and complimented me. My brothers did look happy but the other boys checked me out. There was a knock on the door. Bekah answered it and called me over. I walked over and saw Klaus standing there looking as handsome as ever.
"Ana... You look amazing," he said looking at me and smiled.
I smiled back and said, "You don't look bad yourself."
"YOU ARE NOT GOING ON A DATE WITH KLAUS!!!!" Damon and Stefan yelled.
I turned around and glared at them. They looked down and walked backwards slowly. I turned back around to find Klaus smirking at my brothers. He held his arm out and I took it.
"Wait," Bekah said. We turned to see her holding a camera along with the other girls.
"Smile," they all said.
We smiled and they took pictures of us. When they were done Klaus lead me out to his car. He opened the passenger door for me. I kissed his cheek and got in. I saw him blush as he closed the door and get in on his side. He started to drive off. He stopped his car and got out. He vamp speed over to my side and opened the door.
"Were having a picnic up there. Were gonna jump," he said and took my hand.
He jump and took me with him. We landed softly and turned to see a table with a beautiful view of the city.

"It's beautiful Klaus," I said as he pulled one of the chairs out for me I smiled and took a seat

He took the other seat and turned around and grabbed something.
"I have something for you," he said and got up.
He came to me and handed me and blue crystal pendent (Up top).
"It's beautiful Klaus. Could you?" I asked.
He nodded and took it from me and put it around my neck. After he did that the night continued. It was perfect and after dinner we sat on the ground looking at the sky. Klaus kept looking at me.
"What?" I asked giggling.
"Your beautiful," he said as if it was nothing.
He leaned in and I did the same. Then he kissed me. It wasn't full of lust, it was full of passion. It made the night even more perfect. He pulled back and leaned his forehead against mine. He smiled at me, stroking my cheek, and I smiled back.
He stood up and put his hand out to help me up. He pulled me up and into his arms. He smiled and walked to the edge. He picked me up and jumped landing gracefully again. He put me down and opened the door for me.
I got in and he closed the door. He went to his side and got in. He started the car and drove off. Halfway to my house he took my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I smiled and looked at our hands, he did the same.

Klaus's POV
I was happy for the first time in a long time. I reached over and took her hand in mine. I intertwined our fingers. I saw her smile and look at our fingers, I did the same. We hald hands until we got the boarding house. I got out and vamp speed to her door. I opened the door and helped her out. I walked her to the door and stopped. I looked at her and leaned in. I kissed her again and she kissed me back. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I put my arms around her waist. She smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and rested my head on hers.
"Would you like to my girlfriend?" I asked.
I saw her smile as she nodded her head signaling a yes. I smiled and kissed her one last time. I pulled away and walked to my car. She opened the door to the boarding house. She turned, smiled, and waved. I smiled and waved back. I got into my car and drove home. When I got there I found my family sitting in the living room.
"How did it go?" Bekah asked smiling.
"Ummm good. I kissed her," I said.
My sister screamed and jumped up an down.
"Then I asked her to be my girlfriend," I said.
Kol asked, "Did you get rejected?"
"Nope...She said yes," I said.
Bekah screamed and started clapping.
"When are you two getting married?" Finn asked grinning.
"What?" I asked shocked. "No, to soon brother. Far to soon."
My brothers laughed and my sister pouted.
"Why is it to soon? Just marry her, we all know its gonna happen one day," she pouted.
"I'm going bed," I said simply and walked away.
When I got in bed all I could think about was Ana. She look amazing tonight and she had lips softer than silk. As I fell asleep I dreamed of my future with Ana.