Chapter 4:

(Recap: Layla finally made it to WWE. Many superstars liked her especially Alberto Del Rio. After a long day Hunter, her brother, dropped her off at work and she met Chris, her roommates boyfriend. Later that night, Alberto Del Rio shows up at her house. She lets him in and he stays the night. *They didn't do anything this time* The next morning Layla overhears a conversation with Casey, Chris, and Alberto. Not to be noticed she runs up the stairs and falls down from the top step, hitting head first. They took Layla to the hospital. Hunter, Stephanie, and their kids left to go to the hospital. The doctor comes out to speak on Layla.)

Chapter 4:

Hunter's P.O.V

Me, Steph, and the kids finally gets to the hospital and I see Del Rio sitting there with his head down. I charge straight up to him and pin him to the wall.

"What the fuck did you do to my sister?" I yell in his face.

"I do nothing to her. Ask them. They were there." He chokes out.

"I don't give a fuck who was there!! What happened to my sister?" I yell again with tears coming down my face.

"I can answer that." A voice from behind me says.

I let Del Rio go and turn around to see a doctor.

"I'm Dr. Michaels." He says shaking everybody's hands. "Apparently she must've fell down some stairs, hitting head first."

I fall to the floor and start crying. I don't even know what's the outcome of that. I don't want to know. I just know she's hurt.

"Can we see her? Is the big question." Steph asks, rubbing my back.

"She's resting right now. But I'm afraid she might need a lot of resting." He answers.

"The biggest question here is what's wrong with her? Like any broken bones or something?" Del Rio asked.

"Well, I'm sorry to say this but when we put her to sleep. Well, she fell into a Coma." He explains.

"What's a coma?" Paula, our youngest daughter asks.

"Mind me answer that?" He pauses. "A coma is a prolonged state of unconsciousness. During a coma, a person is unresponsive to his or her environment. The person is alive and looks like he or she is sleeping. However, unlike in a deep sleep, the person cannot be awakened by any stimulation, including pain."

More tears are coming out my eyes now.

"Will she be okay?" Steph asks.

"We won't know until she wakes back up to run some tests." He explains.

"I thought you run tests on her already,"  Del Rio assumes.

"We have...but they were inconclusive." He says.

I cant hear this anymore. I get up grabbing my jacket and walk outside. I can hear them asking me, "Whats wrong?" "Where are you going?"

When I get outside I grab a cigarette out the box and light it up. I cant even think of Lay dying. Other than my wife and kids she is my only family. I'm not going to loose her. I'M NOT GOING TO LOOSE HER!! I'M NOT GOING TO LOOSE HER!! AND THAT'S IT!! 

Layla P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes with the bright light blinding my eyes and the heavy pounding on my head. I look around. A hospital? When did I get here? How did I get here?

I see a nurse walk pass and I call out, "Nurse?"

Out of breath I continued until I got her attention.

"Its a miracle!" She says low. "Its a miracle everybody. She's awake!"

My eyes watch her run in the room and people following after. My eyes begin to water and go blurry.

"Oh my gosh! Layla! You're okay. Thank you God!!" A voice says that I so do recognize. 

I feel hands touching all over me. And drops of water falling on me. What are they talking about? Why am I in this hospital? Why does my head hurt so freaking bad? And what is she talking about "She's awake. Its a miracle.?"

I thought I was just sleeping. How did I get myself in this predicament.

"Lay, how do you feel?" Paul aka Hunter asks.

"I'm feel fine just my head hurts. Why am I here?" I ask.

"Apparently, You fell down the stairs." I cut Stephanie off with a chuckle.

"I'm so clumsy." I chuckle.

"Layla, it's not the FUCKING time to be joking around. You fell into a fucking coma. Who knew how long you would've been in there!" Paul snaps.

I opened my mouth to say something but soon closed it back.

" W-well...well." I stuttered. "I'm awake now and even though my head is killing me...I feel fine."

"Well, you're not clear to go home or even wrestle, Miss Lovett." I roll my eyes at the doctor for using that name.

"When will I be clear?" I ask, sarcastically.

"Right now I'm not sure but we will run some tests on you." He answers.

"What is the point of running tests on me?" I ask, getting a little snappy.

"Well, once you wake up from a coma...you most of the time will have another medical issue that can possibly mess up your senses, and even your ability to walk or talk."

I clear my throat. "Fine."

My ended up a little raspy. Hopefully my dreams of being a WWE Diva isn't shot down into the toilet.

TBC....

Cliffhanger...

Will Layla have any medical condition?

Will it affect her working?

Will this affect her being a WWE Diva?