Chapter: 2

Chapter 2

I opened the door of the girls' locker room. Even though I have my own office I just decided to the that. I walked in grabbed some fresh clothes that was in my locker. It was a pink areopastel shirt, black leggings, and some ugg boots. Hunter said to grab some comfortable clothes so I just grabbed that. Any ways once I walked in Michelle McCool and Layla were in there. They gave me stank eye looks but I shrugged it off. I changed into my clothes and ignored them as I walked out. I walked into my office and grabbed my things and headed to Hunter's office. He was in there with Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez. I stood by the door. I leaned close to the door to listen.

"Hey, Hunter what's the new diva's name? She never told me." Alberto asked. I could see Hunter look up at him.

"That my little sister and I don't want nothing to happen to her." Hunter (Triple H) said.

"Oh, man,I didn't know that. She wouldn't ever tell. But what's her name?" He asked.

"Layleana Skylir Lovett," Hunter said. Damn!! You!!!it was fun when he didn't know my name. Then at that he said my full name. First name middle name and last.

"Oh okay, man, see you later" Alberto said getting up shaking Hunter's hand.

"I can trust you Del Rio, can't I?" Hunter said.

"Yeah," he said it walking out his office. I move to the side so when the door open I won't get hit. Alberto and Ricardo walked out.

"Hey, Layleana," Del Rio joked. I smiled then blushed. Del Rio and I talked for about 5 minutes until Hunter walks out his office with his things.

"Layle, c'mon," Hunter said pulling my arm. Damn you....all my things fell out my hands.

"Dammit, Hunter," I said quietly picking up my things. Alberto and Ricardo helped.

"Here you go," Alberto handed me the last thing. I smiled and said "thank you." Hunter and I walked to his car and come to find out Alberto's car was right next to his. He watched me as I got in the car. I didn't want to look at him but I could feel him staring. I turned over to see him staring. I blushed waving my hand 'bye' as we pulled off. He waited for us to pull off to leave. We got to my house.

"You know I could've drove my own car," I looked at Hunter as we sat in the car.

"I know I just didn't want my little sis driving by herself." He said laughing. I grabbed my stuff and I got out his car then went into my house. I don't live alone. I have a roommate and she has kids. I don't really like kids but kids like me. Once I got into the house and Casey (my roommate name) was on the couch. She was eating my cookies and drinking my Sierra Mist (Natural). I hate it when people take my stuff without asking. That's one reason why I don't like kids.

"Why do you have my cookies and sierra mist?" I stood there actually looking for an answer. I know it sounds stupid but that's my favorite drink and my favorite snack. If I didn't say you can get some or one then don't touch it.

"Um, I'm eating the cookies and drinking the Sierra Mist..." She said tryna be smart cause her boyfriend was over.

"Did you ask? I don't think. So I would appreciate it if you ask next time." I said walking away. "I'm sorry, hi how are you, I'm Layla" I said walking back to her friend.

"I'm Chris," he said looking a little scared.

"I didn't mean to interrupt anything. You two can get back to what you guys were doing." I said with a little smirk on my face. I walked upstairs and grabbed my PJ's. Which was a t-shirt and panties. I got in the shower then put my clothes on. I walked back downstairs and saw that Casey and her friend, Chris was not down there. So I went in the kitchen and grabbed some food.

"Ding Dong!" The door bell rung. I ran to the door and looked out the peek hole. It was Alberto Del Rio with flowers in his hands. I opened the door slowly.

"Hi," he said with the side grin he always do. "I'm thinking its a little late, huh?"

"Uh...uh um" I was in a stage of shock. "No, well yeah its 11:38" I said looking at my watch. I like his smile.

"I'm sorry I would've gotten here earlier, but I got lost." We laughed.

"Um, its cold out there. Why don't you come in?" I said opening the door so he could come in. He walked in looking around. There was trash and toys all on the tables and floor. I felt so embarrassed. "Um, don't worry about my house. I have a roommate and she has kids, you know" I said picking up some of the stuff. "You can sit right there," I directed him to the couch. Once I was done cleaning up I sat down by him. I just looked at him until he said something.

"Oh, I just wanted to come over and give you this," he said handing me the flowers. I smelled the flowers. They were my favorite tulips and roses.

"Wow!! Thanks. These are my favorite," I said smiling.

"Really?" He said.

"Yeah, lemme put these in water. Hold on" I got up and put it in my vase my mom gave to me. I put it right on dinner table.

We talked for a while.

"I should get going," he said getting up.

"You don't have to," I said looking at my watch. "Its 12:45, you can stay here" once I said that he blushed. I led to my room.

"I'll be right back," I said walking out the room. I walked to Casey's room. I didn't hear nothing so I opened the door. I found them having sex.

"Oh my gosh!!!!" I yelled. They jumped up covering themselves. "Cover yourselves up,"

"Damn!!!! Layla do you know how to knock?!" She yelled back.

"I did knock, ugh I can still see it" I said covering my eyes while he fully covered himself.

"What do you want?" She yelled.

"Never mind, damn!!!" I said walking away leaving the door open.

" You could've shut the fucking door!!" She yelled back slamming her door.

I walked back to my room and Alberto was laughing.

"What's so funny?" I said sitting on my bed.

"You're house is loco," he said laughing. "I recorded that,"

"No, no you didn't" I grabbed his phone and looked he actually recorded that.

"Don't delete it," he said taking his phone away from me.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed," I said turning the other way and going to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________