Chapter 9

Your POV

So I woke up at 6 and took a shower and blow dried my hair! I put on black high waisted shorts a PINK(brand) crop top and pink converse and put on natural makeup. I went downstairs and saw Matt already out in the living room. I walked up behind him and hugged him from behind and I went to kiss his cheek when he turned his head and our lips collided!

Matt's POV

Y/n hugged me from behind and she went to kiss my cheek when I turned and we kissed! I pulled away.

Matt- morning babygirl
Y/n- morning babyboy
Matt- you look beautiful
Y/n- thank you.
Y/n mom- we are all going out for the day you guys have fun! Y/n no funny business!! Understand?
Y/n&Matt- yes! Bye!
Y/n family- bye!

Y/n- so
Matt- so
Y/n wanna go to the recording studio?

I nodded and we went in the room just down the hall. We sat down in two chairs and y/n began writing.

Matt- so are you doing the show?
Y/n-*took deep breathe* yea I am there will be other tournaments!
Matt- really?!?!
Y/n- yup!!
Matt-sweet
My phone started ringing I went answer it. It was the haschack sisters.
Phone convo
Matt-hey
Sisters-hello have you given it to her yet??
Matt-nope I will at the show tonight!
Sisters- what song??
Matt- Spend it all on you
Sisters-awww
Matt-gotta go see ya tonight
Sisters- bye
End of phone convo

Show time SONG: Spend it all on you

Your POV

Matt was on stage singing Soend it all on you and when he was ending the song and show he called me on stage. I came out.

Matt-Y/n, since the day I saw you I knew I loved you! Know I realize I can't lose you so *pulls out a small box* I bought a promise ring! I promise to love you forever even when we aren't together! I love you!

I was crying!

You-omg Matt! Yes I promise to love you forever!

He put the ring on my right ring finger and then I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist and we kissed. I felt so safe! Then the haschack sisters came out and gave me and Matt hugs and then we ended the show!

We left for home. I love MattyBraps!

Matt's POV
I finally gave the ring to her I've had it for well since we got together so one year! Wow! I love Y/n Y/l/n! Oh man that reminds me our one year anniversary is tomorrow. I know the perfect gift!

Stayed tuned!! Keep reading loves! 💋💋 ILY!