chapter 8

Your POV

We arrived yesterday and today I had 3 lax (lacrosse) games! I got up took a shower through on my practice uniform since I had practice early! I looked at the time; 6:30! Perfect! I got my goalie gear and went out of my room! I went downstairs and saw Matt and my mom in the living room with baby albums!😰
You- mom!!
Your mom-oh morning sweetie
You- mom what are you doing?!?!
Your mom- oh just embarrassing you no biggie!(that's literally what my mom said when I brought a guy friend over!)
Your dad- I told her not to!
You- thank you dad!

The whole conversation Matt just sat there smirking!
You- ok let's go! I'm going to be late!

I got in the car and took out my phone and logged into musical. ly and saw that I had the most followers on the app! I showed Matt and he got jealous!

Matt's POV

So we went to y/n lax practice. I play lax so I wanted to stay and watch because I've never seen girls lax ever so I stayed and y/n family went and walked around. Y/n was stretching.

One hour later

Your POV
I went into the bathroom and changed into my lax uniform which is a black skirt with shorts underneath and a white tank top jersey that looked like a cheerleader top. The tank was white with a tiger print(team name is Tigers!). I got out grabbed my crosse(proper name of lax stick) and put in my mouth guard. The first game I play point, second game I play right attack wing and the third game I play goalie!

Matt's POV
So y/n was playing point first. During the middle of the game a few girls walk over to me and ask for pictures so I say sure. They left and y/n parents weren't here. A few minutes later they show up and say they were got in traffic.

Y/n mom- hi Matthew did we miss any thing??
Me-nothing much! The tigers are winning and nice shirts!

Y/n brothers shirt said the best player is on that team and wanna know the best part she calls me her lil bro! Y/n sisters shirt said you're not that bad my sis is just that awesome! Y/n dads shirt said my favorite lax player calls me dad! And y/n moms said I'm a lax mom I could be quiet but it is highly unlikely!

Y/n family- thanks!

Three hours later

Your POV

Its finally over we finished all three games and we won them all!
I walked over to my FAM and Matt. 

Matt-hey congrats
You-thanks
Fam- congrats
My family gave me a big hug. Then Matt gave me a side hug and put his arm over my shoulders. We went home and on the way out of the lax park me and matt got stopped by a few fans and we took pics. We all walked in my house and I put my stuff in the gym that I have in my house.

You- hey can we get pizza?
Mom- yes sweetie
Dad- go take a shower lil laxer!
You- ok dad

I took a shower and put on yoga pants and a T-shirt that said " I 💜 Lax Bros!!

Matt's POV
Y/n walked in wearing a shirt that said "I💜Lax Bros!!" and yoga pants she had her hair in a bun. I smirked.

Y/n- what?
Me- nice shirt
Y/n-oh thanks and its true!
The pizza arrived we all ate and then went in the living room and talked.

Y/n- hey mom when is the championship game?
Y/n mom- ummm this Tuesday!
Y/n- isn't that the day we have a show?
Matt- yes it is
Y/n- what time is the game?
Y/n mom- ummm 5
Matt- that's the same time as the show

A/n cliffhanger kinda idk! If you don't know what lacrosse is than Google it! Vote, comment what you think! Also I play lax for real I'm not making it up!✌🎀💜💋 love ya keep reading!💋