Prologue

Prologue

She's a typical college girl. Yes, she thinks he's adorable. Yes, she admires him. Yes, she's a fan. But not a die-hard fan, not a super fan. You know what I mean 'cause once in your life you've been a fan too.

He's a rising idol. Yes, he's definitely adorable. Yes, every girl starts to admire him. Yes, he's getting into spotlight lately. But not really a super star, yes he’s famous but some stars just shine brighter than him. You know what I mean 'cause some of your idols are not really a super 'SUPER STAR'.

One summer she's with her friend at Splash Cove, a resort where only rich and famous can afford. No, she's not rich but her friend is. And she's there for her summer job. That's when she notices him and like what they always say, "Curiosity kills the cat."

It all started with this…

"You look like Jero Estiva"

And those five words lead them to something more...

You want to know what's that ’more’?

I'll tell you but make sure you won't tell them 'cause it is their...

TOP SECRET

*************************

The whole story is a product of the author's imagination. The characters, incidents, and dialogues are absolutely not associated to any person, living or dead. Any similarities to actual names or events are entirely unintentional.

TOP SECRET

Written by CindySpell

Copyright © 2014