Chapter 2

Jamie's POV

--------------->

I was waiting on the second floor for Ashton.

All of the sudden I hear all these laughs. I look over to see Ashton and his friends walking over towards me.

"See you guys later." Ashton laughs and waves to a group of people and then walks towards me.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hi." I smile back.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod and we start to walk to the student parking lot.

"Nice car." I say as we get in his Mercedes.

"Thanks."

It was awkward silence. I didn't know what to say or do. I have never been put into this situation.

"So how's your day been going?" He asks.

"Good, what about you?" I respond.

"Good."

Wow he lives close to the school, but not too close, and my house is like 4 blocks away from his.

He lived in a mansion.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies, babe." Ashton chuckles. I look away too embarrassed. I hear Ashton laugh.

He opens his front door. We both walk in and he leads me to the kitchen.

"Do you want any food or something to drink?" He asks opening his fridge.

"No thanks." I smile. I don't wanna eat in front of him because I don't wanna look like a pig.

"C'mon! Are you sure?" He looks over at me and I nod saying I'm sure.

"Okay." He leads me up a staircase. "This is my room." His room was three times the size of my room.

"Nice." It wasn't very messy, but he probably has a cleaning person that cleans his room. He sits at his desk and tells me I can sit on his bed.

"So we can get started on the project little by little so we can have it finished and not rush it at the end." He gets out his computer. I sit on his bed and take out the project paper.

"What!?!"

"What's wrong?" Ashton turns around to face me.

"She made it above 40 below 100! Must use at least 7 different sources. And 3 paragraph analyzes."Ugh more work.

"Oh god." Ashton sighs.

"Okay, let's get started." I say and get out my phone. I look up websites.

A few minutes later I'm already exhausted. It's only been like 5 minutes. This project is going to be the death of me.

"Do you have a bathroom?" I'm about to explode.

"Yeah, down the hall to the right." I get up and go to the bathroom leaving my phone on his bed.

I come back to his room and see he is on my phone!

"Hey!" I take my phone back. "What are you doing?" I look at him.

"Don't worry. I was just adding my number and your mom texted you." He laughs. It's not like I had anything to hide on my phone but now I'm adding a passcode. Just incase he takes my phone again while we are working on this project.

An hour later and we have only found about 3 quotes and analyzed them.

"I'm tired." I yawn and lie down on his bed. "Your bed is comfortable." What did I just say?

"Umm.. Thanks" he laughs.

"Sorry I'm weird." I laugh nervously.

"No your not." He laughs.

All of the sudden a giant golden retriever dog runs into the room. The dog jumps on the bed and attacks me with kisses.

I can't stop laughing even though this dog has me pinned.

"Sorry." Ashton laughs pulling the dog off of me.

"It's okay. What your dogs name?" I ask.

"Buddy."

"Aww." I pet the dog.

"Yeah." Ashton goes back and sits at his desk.

"Can we take a break?" I ask Ashton.

"Yes!" He seems relieved.

Ashton was a nice guy. But I've always known that people are nice but that doesn't mean become close with them right away. So I kept to myself.