Chapter Fourteen- We dont even have a dungeon!

Chapter Fourteen

RECAP: "DO CPR!" Alex's shout was loud and panicked. He shoved the person forward. "SERVANT PERSON! DO CPR!"

I thought my joke was getting a little off hand too. As I was about stand up I felt my lips crash into someones. With a gurgled scream my eyes popped wide open and I saw someone who looked very much like Tanner.

*

I broke away shocked and confused. My lips felt weird, I touched them lightly. Surprisingly it had felt..good? I stared into his calm green eyes and his muscled face. Tanner had just stolen my first kiss...

He held my clammy hand and I felt a slip of paper slide in.

There was a sudden war cry and a jump as Alex tackled Tanner to the ground. "You stupid servant!" He cried outraged. "Dont you dare ever kiss a ROYAAAAL!" With each word he smacked tanner who was under him. Or tried to anyways Tanner dodged all the blows and caught his wrists. "Your the one that told me to do CPR! And that requires mouth to mouth action!"

Alex stopped to think for a few seconds, "Your right..."

Meanwhile, Jem was just gazing at Tannern with his eyes popped open. "Guards! Bring the servant to the dungeon!" Jem yelled and clapped his hands.

We all stared stupidly at the unmoving door. Slowly, tortuously it began to open to reveal the..Chubby, red faced.. Chef.

"Uh hi your highness- I'm uh- s-sorry to say we don't have a dungeon.. Nor do we have a guard.." The man in the apron grinned sheepishly.

But all Jem did was laugh maniacally. "Throw him in the basement then! How dare he kiss our sister!"

I objected, " But you ordered him too!" Oh no, my prank was getting way off hand!

Jem turned toward me angrily, " ARE YOU SAYING YOU LIKED IT!?"

Weird, he was acting a little.. Jealous. Probably just over protectiveness of a brother though. Jem rounded his shoulders and glared at me.

Alex was just sitting on the bed looking at us with a stupefied expression. While Tanner was..wait where was he? Out of the corner of my eye I saw crawling closer to the door.

"No!I didn't like it!" I shrieked turning beet red. I saw Tanner wince, Im sure that didn't hurt him though, he probably kissed thousands of other girls. My stomach churned with the thought of that.

Suddenly, Tanner swept his foot out and tripped the chef. The man lost his footing and fell heavily. Using that as an distraction Tanner then raced out of the room.

Stunned we all stared at the empty spot where Tanner was and listened to the moaning of the chef.

I tentatively let out a giggle, which slowly turned into a full out laugh and then I was down on my knees, laughing so hard, slapping the ground with tears in my eyes while the three boys stared at me.

"Is she crazy?" The chef tentatively asked.

"No," Jem replied wryly. " She's Violet."

*

Lazily, I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window. I had just woken up from a nap and outside it was dark and pouring rain. I glanced at the clock and realized it was Two A.m. I looked around sneakily and fingered the note from Tanner in my pocket. I clicked the switch for the lamp and listened for any footsteps, All I heard was the pounding rain.

I figured the coast was clear so I opened the squished note and read it.

"

Violet, We don't have much time. This weekend is when it's happening, The marriage violet, don't shake you head at me as if you don't know. Well actually.. I might have some explaining to do..

It was planned when you were born, You would be married at the age of eighteen and sent off with the Verians. The king planned it so that He could save his wife. You see the Verians have the best doctors in the world and his wife had a sick illness. But you see, 'Violet the real princess' is actually dead because of a neonatal death. The baby was born with a condition that cannot be cured. You, Violet are just a random girl that looks like their babies spitting image. The king switched up the cradles without telling his wife. She knew their baby was dead but the king made an agreement with the verians a few years ago to hand over their child and he thought you could use you as an exchange.

But now they kidnapped his wife and her sickness is getting worse. They need the marriage to happen faster. But why is their a marriage? For the wealth and position, The verians economy had been struggling for a long time and with the position of a princess marrying a verian prince they would gain more money.

Violet you need to be strong, I'm so proud of you. You have survived for years without me. Now I have got you wondering haven't I? How do I know all this? I was there that day, I watched him switch the cradles, I knew all along. But he threatened to throw me in jail, for what? Nothing, he was the king of England for Pete sake's he could do anything. So he paid me 100,000 dollars to keep my mouth shut. Guess what, I took it. Are you wondering who I am yet violet?

I'm your Mother."

*****

Authors note: OH SHIIIIIIIIZ MOTHA TRUCKA! DIDN'T EXPECT THAT ONE DID YOU!?

******

I gasped while fat tears streamed down my face. Lies, my whole existence was a lie, this whole family thing was a lie, I'm no princess, Lies lies lies! Angrily I dug my nails in my palm creating four red crescent marks. One for dumb Jem who wasn't my brother, One for the stupid liar Alex, One for their idiot king and the last one for me, to actually believing I was a princess.

I flipped to the back of the note and realized their was more.

"Do what they tell you, On the day of your marriage I will come save you. Whatever you do, do not utter the words 'I do,' Don't agree. How I know which day it is? I have my sources, Stay safe, follow rules and never let down your guard. "

*

Am I the only one jumping up and down and yelling, " OHMYGOD! I KNEW IT! OH MY GOOOOD -mental breakdown"

Person: Of course you knew it kassidy! Your the author!

Me: SHUDAAAP! NO ONE LIKES YOU, -sticks tongue out-

Person: everyone likes me cause I'm hannah montana!

Me: but.. Your hair is black..

Person: YOU BEING RACIST. HUH?

Me: Noo! I just- ..

Okay now that I have stopped talking or well typing to myself comment and vote! :D

10 Comments and 10 votes until the next upload, expect it coming in a week or so! :) Keep pressuring me and keep reminding me to upload so I will do it sooner! :) I love you my ninjas!