Chapter Five- Accepting

LOL.

Sorry, Guys. I suck at writing long chapters because I get all excited and wanting to end the chapter at a cliffhanger and stuff. ):

Haha, So my chapter usually suck and are only one page.

So here you guys go!

Hope you enjoy it!

Please vote (If you want to) and comment!

I love hearing what you guys think about this story.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Five

RECAP:

I uh didn't mean to do that.." I said uneasily, I let the lamp drop to the floor with a crash.

I'm am so dead meat.

For Pete sake's I mean, I just knocked out a prince with a lamp!

*

There was an awkward silence as I traded looks with Prince Jemson.

"Well," suddenly chuckled Prince Jemson. His voice seemed to loud in the quiet room. "That was amusing."

He certainly sounded like he enjoyed it too.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Amusing?" I managed to choke out. "You thought me smashing a lamp on your brother's head was amusing !?"

Jemson laughed at me and nodded shrugging. "Yea,"

And this boy said I was the crazy one.

With one look at the open door I bolted.

No way was I staying in here to be punished and possibly sent to jail.

If I get caught I am so dead.

As I ran out of the room I started giggling like a maniac.

Imagine the face of someone when they walk into this messed up room with Prince Alexander lying on the floor looking dead.

I could just imagine it. The front page of the news with a picture of me smashing prince Alexander on the head with a lamp.

CRAZY LUNATIC LOOSE IN ENGLAND!

"Hey!" I heard Jemson cry as I was halfway down the hallway, skidding to a halt I was forced to choose between going right or left.

"Einie, Meenie, Minie mo, Catch a tiger by it's toe, If it hollers-Oh, Screw it. Right it is!" I scrambled toward the right hallway and sprinted down the hall like a madman.

I was amazed that no one was in this mansion, like. Maids or cooks. Ddin't rich people have servants and stuff?

"Oi!" shouted Jemson close behind me. He knew this house better than me of course.

I had to get him off my track!

I stopped and looked around wildly. "Chair!" I yelped as I began to shove three chairs at once to block Jemson's path.

I knew I was wasting valuable time but I really needed to get Jemson off my back. He was a fast runner.

As I turned around I saw a few metres ahead of me, the front door! Practically glowing with happiness I used the last of my strength to run toward the door.

"Hey!" Jemson protested as he fell.

"Sucka!" I grinned and turned around to stick my tongue out at him.