Chapter Eight

The next morning, I woke up in a not so great way. I was in a deep sleep when I heard alot of hollering and banging. I groaned, and pulled the blankets up over me more.

"IT'S TIME TO GET UP," the boys screamed, jumping on my bed, over and over. They continued to sing their famous wake up song, and I reached a point where I had had enough.

"GET OFF MY BED RIGHT NOW OR I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU," I hollered, my eyes still closed.

"Well isn't someone feisty this morning," I heard Harry's deep voice say, and then his warm, soft lips pecked mine.

"EW NO PDA. I mean I know you guys are dating but come on." Niall complained, and I giggled. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then opened them. I noticed all five boys looking at me with huge grins.

"What do you want?" I grumbled.

"My mom and your mom went to breakfast. I guess they don't like spending time with us," Louis pouted. "But anyways, we need you to make breakfast. We're hungry men."

"And why couldn't any of you make it?" I questioned.

"I'm to lazy," Harry explained.

"I can't cook," Louis told me.

"We didn't feel like it." the other three boys murmured.

"Well what about Tessa? You know I like my sleep. I'd rather not be woken up by five annoying boys," I retorted.

"Aw babe, you think I'm annoying? That's not nice," Harry smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

"And well, we tried waking up Tessa, but when we did, she slapped Niall and was screaming bloody murder, and then passed out again," Liam chuckled.

"That slap did hurt," Niall pouted his bottom lip.

"Oh, you'll be okay, Irish boy."

"Yeah, Tessa is hard to wake up in the morning. I'm just surprised I slept through her screaming at all of you."

"Well you're up now, so make us some breakfast, woman!" Louis declared. I groaned and got out of bed, fixing my tanktop.

"Alright, well go downstairs. I'm going to try and get Tessa up." I told the boys shooing them with my hands.

"Why do you think you'll be able to get her up, if we couldn't?" Louis rose an eyebrow.

"Because well, I'm not going to scream some song in her ear," I pushed all the boys of my room, and shut the door. Then I walked over to Tessa, shaking her shoulder.

"Come on Tessa, get up," I cooed. She did nothing, but lay their motionless. I shook her shoulder, and she still didn't do anything. Then, I slapped her ass, hard. People might think that was weird, but we've been around eachother enough.

Her head shot up from her pillow. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"

"You need to get up, now!"

"Why?" she groaned, laying her head back down on the pillow.

"The boys want me to make breakfast, and I need your help." 

"No, now i'm going back to sleep." she mumbled, closing her eyes.

"Tessa Gabriella Adams, get up right now. I'll take you shopping later, I promise."

Her head shot up once again. "Shopping?" she cooed.

"Yes, shopping. One of your favorite things to do. And, I'll pay for your stuff, if you get up and help make breakfast."

"Fine, I'll get up." She tossed the blankets off of her and stood up. smoothing out her shirt. she through her long hair up into a high pontytail, and then we both walked downstairs.

"Oh look, Tessa's up," Niall grinned, and Tessa glared at him.

"I will slap you again," Tessa retorted.

"You remember slapping me? Wow. I thought you were just in a trance or something."

"No, I purposely slapped you, Nialler. Now what do you guys want for breakfast."

"PANCAKES!" The boys screamed, and I laughed.

"Pancakes it is then."

Tessa and I entered the kitchen, and we quickly started getting out the ingredients for pancakes. I was humming rolling in the deep, when Tessa starts singing in the amazing voice of hers.

"There's a fire, starting in my heart

reaching a fever pich and it's bringing me out the dark

finally I can see you chrystal clear

go ahead and sell me out," Tessa sang, and all the way up to the chorus.

"Rolling in the deep,

You had my heart inside of your hands,

and you played it to the beat."

"Wow, you're a great singer," we heard a voice say, and we whipped our heads around to see Zayn standing there.

"T-Thanks." Tessa muttered, blushing.

"No, seriously, babe. That was amazing. Utterly amazing. After this summer we are going to see if we can hook you up." Zayn said, walking closer to Tessa, wrapping her arms around her waist, planting a kiss on her lips.

"What do you mean by hook you up? and why are you being all lovey dovey with eachother?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. I haven't seen the two kiss ever since Harry and I aught them making out on the couch.

"I mean like, possibly getting her a record deal. She has the talent," Zayn told me. "And, Tessa didn't tell you? We're dating."

"Aww!" I gushed. "We can double date now!" I giggled excitedly.

Tessa looked at me questioningly.

"Well, after you saw me and harry uhm, you know, kiss, well he asked me out when I came inside to go to bed," I explained to her.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD REALLY?" Tessa screamed, running away from Zayn and tackling me into a hug. I let out a loud laugh.

"This is great!"

"Okay, well ladies, I'm going to go now,"We'll talk about the record label thing later," Zayn said slowly, then leaving the kitchen.

"But I can't believe I might get a record deal," Tessa breathed.

"That's great. You'll have a great career," I told her supportingly.

"It might not even happen. I'm not that amazing at singing."

"Yes you are, oh my gosh. How could you say that?" I frowned, and she shrugged. "Let's just make these pancakes."

~*~

3 burnt pancakes and many perfectly made ones later, we called out to the boys, saying they were done. We set the plate that was stacked with pancakes in the center of the dining room table. Tessa went back into the kitchen, and then brought out paper plates and silverware, along with syrup. She placed them on the table, and then sat down. I sat down next to her, squishing beside her as all the boys ran into the room, taking seats. Niall placed atleast five pancakes on his plate, causing me to roll my eyes. That boy eats so much, and he never gains an ounce, so unfair. I took one pancake and set it on a paper plate, then drizzled some sticky maple syrup ontop of the fluffy pancake. I grabbed a fork and cut of a little piece, pushing it into my mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- this is a filler chapter, so not much going on! sorry :( drama will start up in like, a few chapters though. mwahahahaha. >:)