Boys, Boys, Boys 8: Key To My Heart

Hi again! I have six fans everybody! And Dane noticed that I have at most 2 votes on each chapter. Seriously guys? Jk jk you don't have to vote if you don't want to. Bye peoples! Oh and yes, this was another on the spot thing.

Enjoy!

(Recap)

"I'll tickle it out of you." He warned and I smiled, laughing breathlessly. This boy is crazy.

And I love it.

Chapter Eight:

I laughed and after what seemed like hours of endless tickling and attempted bribes that involved cookies and various other desserts he gave up. He crossed his arms while he stood in the shallow water and glared at me playfully. I chuckled and didn't say anything. He sighed.

"Fine. I give." He said and I smiled widely. He looked up at the moon that was clearly visible through the clouds and sighed sadly. "Should we go now?" He asked and I matched his sad sigh and nodded.

We walked up to the shore and watched as a couple of raccoons ran into the trees. After awhile we started moving again and we went to pick up our clothes. I pulled on the dress, which was still covered in blood, and picked up my boots, putting the necklace and bracelet back on. We walked in silence, suddenly tired and a little sad. We walked slowly, only to stay for awhile longer.

"Hey, do you live near here?" He asked suddenly and I shrugged.

"For now, yeah." I said and he nodded.

"Any chance you'll be visiting again?" He asked hopefully. I sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know. I really don't." I said sadly and he shrugged, not looking at me. I sighed and thought of the place where my clothes dissapeared to when I changed. I thought of the darkness where they floated, and what else I'd put in there. I had different pairs of jeans and shirts, bras and panties, make up, bags, and other random stuff like a giant stuffed animal tiger. I thought specifically of my sister's necklace. I threw my hand through the air and looked at it, watching how it shined.

It was beautiful and it brought back memories of her laughing and smiling. I drew my thumb along the cold silvre and marveled at the memories it brought to me. The necklace was a simple pure silver chain, the links about as long as my little finger's finger nail, and half it's width. The chains were a complete circuit, with no clasps. It was fairly big, and held a shiny black diamond in the shape of a heart that had an ornate silver key in the center of it. I found a Transport and had them put the key in the middle of the stone, symbolizing the key to her heart. Ironically, when she died, it hit the floor and cracked straight in the center, so it looked like the heart was broken. My heart had been broken when my sister died.

"What's that?" Liam asked suddenly, snapping me out of my reverie. I held it up so he could see it.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I asked sadly, rubbing the heart with my thumb. He nodded absently, staring at it. I brought it back down and wrapped it around my right wrist, not wanting to get it dirty. Wait, I'm going to shift to get back to the school. I sighed and turned to Liam, already taking the necklace back off. I pulled a bag with a giant strap out of the place where I grabbed the necklace. It was a giant brown canvas bag with an ornate letter N burned into the front. It stood for Night, and was a messanger bag I made for myself for when I was a wolf, or in any other form. "You're shifting to get back to your home?" I asked him and he nodded, eyeing the bag curiously. I nodded and handed him the bag. "It's to carry clothes, or anything else when your a wolf. If you use it right, it can hold a person." I said and handed it to him. He took it and smiiled at me gratefully, not remembering that when he was a wolf he was tiny. My bad, my bad.

I decided to leave that fact out as I watched him play with it.

"I'm going to leave in a minute, k?" I asked him and he nodded sadly. I sighed and hugged him. He froze, but after a second he hugged me back.

"I'm gonna miss you." He whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"I'll miss you too." I said and grabbed his hand, holding it palm up. I put the necklace in it gently, and closed his palm around it. He was staring at me incredulously and I shook my head.

"Why are you giving me this?" He asked me quietly and I smiled sadly, preparing to shift into a regular-size bird. I chose a raven, so that I'd blend in to the night.

"It's my heart." I whispered, trying not to show how much I wanted to snatch it back. It was special to me, being the only thing I had left of my twin. I trusted him with it for some reason, but I still wanted to protect it. "I'll be back for it." I said and watched as he just stared at me. I smiled a little wider, holding back the tears that I haven't felt in years, and shifted, flying away before he could see them. I didn't get very far before he finally said something.

"I'll keep it safe for you!" He yelled to me before I was out of earshot. I smiled to myself sadly and didn't turn back. "I will! Come back for it soon!" He yelled louder and then his words were lost in the wind.

I held the tears back as I flew, and I promised myself that I would see him soon. I will come back for that necklace. Exactly how close soon was, I didn't know.

But it was far closer than I'd thought.

------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, it was kind of short, and maybe a little confusing, but I don't really know where it came from so sorry. I hope you guys liked it and I hope the next one will be longer, and less confusing. Sorry.

Votes, comments, and fans are better than cookie bribes.