The Woods

The scratches on my arms stung, I held my breath as an eerie feeling overcomes me from walking in the woods for more than a hour. I kept looking behind me .The feeling of someone following me ....but if anyone was I'd kill them. I hear something shuffle in a bush next to me. I catch it on fire with the snap of my finger. Something screeches and they jump out of the bush face planting at my feet. I stare with a not so amused look , but I burst out laughing. Bwahahahaha! I snicker. STOP L-LAUGHING! the voice roared as the flame burned out.A boy that looks my age, glares up at me with a scarf around his neck. problem? I laugh and hold out a hand pulling him up. Now what the fuck are you doing in the woods this late and not dead yet? I sneer holding the tip of my knife to his neck.Oh please! get your stupid kitchen knife away, you should berunning, I'm Ticci Toby, He snarls and examines the blood covering my clothes. And I'm BELLA,BELLA drowned, nice to meet ya bro, I say as I put my hands on my hips.
...You look a lot like BEN ..he pointed out. Who the fuck is BEN? I question and tilt my head in confusion. He smirks and starts walking in a direction as i follow. BEN looks like you but..as a boy. I look confused because then I'm feeling weak and Ticci Toby disappears into the woods without me and I falls to my knees trying to get up. When I manage to get up I feel I'm being followed again. I push past the twigs and branches in the woods. The scratches on my arms sting and I glitch frequently.Trying to keep conscious , I stumble to my knees hearing someone come from behind and loom over me. I hiss menacingly while turning around but fall onto my elbow making it bleed black. fuck...I grimace and look up to the blurry figure that leans down to examine me. Get up BEN! the figure shouts, he's male apparently, but he doesn't have a mouth. mm?who the hell is BEN bro?! Why do people confuse me for this BEN person! I-I'm BELLA! Spatting the words out the figure straightens himself out and mumbles to someone behind him. I take a deep breath trying to gain more energy but fail due to using it all on that girl I had killed. I finally sink into darkness, but feel someone has picked me up. but whom?

I wake up feeling energy spent , trying to prop myself up on my elbows. My vision clears and I'm not in the woods anymore. I'm in a house, a very large one in fact. maybe a mansion. I look around and notice a man with no face and very tall. My eyes widen and I back away onto whatever I had been laying on. Finally, it spoke. My dear, who are you and why were you in those woods? It looks at me expectantly and tilts his head. I manage to speak but it comes out in a croak. So instead I ask for something in return. E-electricity...Now! It nods and looks to his side to a man with a scarf around his head. It was Toby and he just waved coming to me with a electric pack. I greedily took its energy with a swift touch and I stood up. Now, who's BEN? I look at a now opening door with a man with black hair a large cut smile in a white hoodie, and a figure that's my height and looks just like me but with short hair. Who the fuck are you?!...