Blood

I let out a maniacal laugh as I watched her try to scoot backwards. I pull the lower half of my body out and I crawl onto the desk. The now terribly wrecked computer sparks profusely. Her voice cracks from screaming, Tears slide down her face, Blood seeps from the cuts on her legs that were caused by the shattered glass. I lick my lips with a blood thirsty look and grab a fistfull of her hair. She screams holding onto my hand that pulls her hair and mutter words that don't matter to me. She has the pleading look that makes me even more crazy for the spilling of her innocent blood.

I pull harder ,now dragging her out the door of her room and into the bathroom. She saw the bath tub and immediately started kicking and screaming. I pull her head back by her hair and forcefully slam it into the side of the tub hearing a sickening crack making her head bleed.She groans grabing her head in pain. I quickly turn on the water and with drawl my hand quick enough to not touch the vile liquid.

She bleeds onto my arm, the sticky substance runs down so slowly causing me to lick my lips. I smirk and pull her up only to throw her in the tub of cold water. She shrieks and shivers. I put gloves on to not get any water on myself and grip her hair again. I pull her back and slam her head into the cold water to the bottom of the tub making her bleed more. She chokes on the water.I again drag her out of the tub. Picking up a rusty razor that was left on the sink and cut through her flesh slowly as she screams in agony.I reach into her throat making her gag. She scratches at my arms unable to scream so she kicks. I force my arm down her throat and grab something. Bingo. I pull it. Hearing something snap, she passes out. Damn. its not fun when they fall asleep. I stand up and drag her out of the bathroom, into the mini kitchen and pull out a large kitchen knife.

(Later)

She regains consciousness checking her surroundings. I tied her to a chair with barbed wire. A large synical smile is smeared across my face as a tap the knife against my chin.She tries to scream but she has a gag in her mouth. I put wires connecting to the barbed wire around her and to a high voltage machine. She struggles and the barbed wires pierce her skin. Blood drips onto the floor and I turn on the machine sending jolts of electricity through her body. she arches her back clutching the chairs handles. I turn it off and she sparks a bit. Jady , I say tauntingly. She quickly looks up at me. I tilt my head with the same sickening smile. Tears run down her face and I turn it on. She let's out muffled screams , clutching the chairs sides again. The electricity that courses her veins burn her organs. I pick up the knife as I turn off the machine again. I approach her slowly as her tired , blood shot , eyes look at me with pure horror. I stab the knife into her leg getting another scream from her. I grip her hair and pull it to the side exposing her neck. Right before she knocks out I put a forcefully plunge a needle into her neck sending a green liquid into her. She is fully awake now. Tearing the knife out of her leg and into her stomache. She gags blood but still lives.

I begin carving into her stomach in till all that is left is her ribcage and organs with them. I connect the wires into her exposed lungs and turn on the machine to high. She bites into the gag so hard it breaks and her lungs blacken. Now unable to scream, Jady looks at me pitifully. W-why? She let's out in a raspy voice. I grab an axe from the corner and ram it into her back and shatter the back of the chair. She coughs up more blood. You drowned me...  I whisper.I turn on the machine again going to the max. Her body lights up like a lightbulb. She burns and sizzles. I watch ,as the glow of the electricity in her shines on me. I turn it off and her  head explodes. Blood splatters onto me . I lick my fingers from the red residue and stand up. I walk out of the room and out through the window . Hmm...The woods huh? I  say as I look at the woods ahead of me.