The moment

Oliver

A month passed so slowly Joseph grabbed my shoulder I looked at him he said “you with me Oli” I sided and looked out to the forest wolves everywhere why did I agree to this Joseph stepped up on his place which was a rock over looking his pack he said “I have decided who my beta will be” he waited a moment then said “Oliver stepped forward” I swallowed and stepped up next to Joseph a yell “his not a wolf!” then yelling and growls Joseph said “please... If anyone wants to fight Oliver for his place please do so but until someone beat him his my beta so deal with it” a young man stepped forward and growled “I will fight this cat he has no place on our land” I growled low feeling my leopard he wanted to stand beside Joseph I jumped down and hissed he growled deeply Joseph said “this has to be fair fight no other will step in” he did a ring round us the man took his clothes off and turned into his wolf he was a good size I huffed “you sure pup” the man growled and when to attack I stepped out of the way I said “I guess you are” I stopped fast then turned a shock sound came from the wolves round us even the wolf wanting a fight looked at me with wow he shock himself then growled I hissed and got ready to fight the wolf came at me I quickly hit him with my paw and growled walking round him he got up and howled then came at me again. A hour passed I was sure until I had it with this game I grabbed him fast by the neck the wolf whimpered and froze I won I bite down a bit then let the pup go I turned human I said “go” he blinked and turned still on the ground he panted “your not even out of breath” I rolled my shoulder then said “because I was playing with you pup now I'm done get out of the ring” he got up then said “it's your right to kill me” I looked at Joseph then back at him I said “I don't kill for fun and you fought well but you need more training maybe I can help with that” the man said “really” I held out my hand for him to shake it he dropped to one knee in front of me with his neck to one side he said “my Beta” I looked round then touched his neck he got up then took me hand he smiled I said “good fight pup” he said “I'm twenty four this year” I laugh Joseph stepped in I touched the mans neck as he bowed to his alpha Flow ran over Joseph said “sweet what's wrong?” He panted “Jazz... His... His getting married” I felt my heart blow up as my world when fuzzy Joseph said “Oli” he arm held me up I shock myself but my leopard growled his unhappiness that I let our mate go now someone else was taking him I growled.

Jazz

I touched my shirt Flow wasn't here I didn't think he would be I just called him last night to shock him that I was getting better married but I was done with my dreams of one leopard and his human side too Oliver took over most of my life I meet Grey less then a month ago I didn't care he asked I said yes now I was going to marry him and forget him I walked to Grey his eyes burnt down my body I smiled I turned and he took my hand the man said “welcome everyone to this blessing of this two men” Grey said “Jazz I know this was fast but I do care for you and I want to spent my life with you” I swallowed the door slammed opened and Oliver ran at us with Flow and Joseph on his tail he growled “you can't marry them” I looked back at Grey he said “who the fuck are you?” Oliver grumbled “I'm Oliver and you can't take him from me” I looked at Oliver then said “I was never yours” Flow sucked in air I saw I hurt Oliver he said “I... Alright” he sat down his head down too Flow said “but...” Oliver said “no... Let him go” Joseph said “but?” He growled “this once believe in me” Joseph looked mixed up he nodded and sat next to Oliver Flow squeaked “Jazz” Oliver grumbled low Flow ran to Joseph and sat I looked at their love I wanted that the bless I saw on Flows face I looked back at Grey nothing I felt nothing for Grey I blinked back tears the man said “Jazz” I shaky said “Grey” I swallowed tears rolled down my cheeks I squeaked “I... I can't liar to you” Grey blinked I felt my heart brake not because I was going to hurt Grey but because Oliver was letting me marry someone else I squeaked “I'm so sorry” I ran out I heard heavy feet follow me out I was pulled to a stop then lips touched mine home and pure love hit me hard I hummed and wrapped round him his big body shook he grunt “my mate” he pinned me to a wall and rubbed against me still kissing me I squeaked “Oliver” he pulled up I opened my eyes he looked back I looked over his shoulder Grey looked hurt I slide from Oliver who growled I hit his arm then said “Grey... I'm sorry” he sided then said “I had a feeling you wasn't into me but why then did you agree to marry me?” I nodded then said “because... I missed my man and you give me something I missed for a moment but I can't liar forever to you Grey I don't love you like I should” he looked back at Oliver then held out his hand Oliver took it Grey said “you better look after him or I'm coming to take him back” Oliver growled “don't worry his not getting back out of bed for the first ten years so” Grey laugh then walked away he looked at me I swallowed he said “be mine Jazz” I shaky said “what do I have to do?” he smiled as he said “well we have some hot sex then bite each other saying that you are mine and I am yours” I felt so hot I wanted it so much I said “now too soon” he laugh then said “no but not here come on” he pulled me back inside he said “there's been a change father your marrying us” I squeaked he smiled Flow said “oh no you don't not yet” he pulled me to the back room and said “let's do this fast” he pulled at my tie put eyes liner on and lip gross he ruffed my hair then said “perfect” he whispered to the woman she nodded he opened the doors he passed me flowers my favourite song came on “to be loved” sang out I took a breath Joseph was standing beside Oliver who now was in a black suit I squeaked “God am I dreaming” he pinched me I yelled “hay” Flow giggled then said “don't worry I thought the same when Joseph married me” I followed Flow Joseph watched him the whole way Oliver said “Jesus Jazz your so dame hot” I smiled we turned the man said “well let's start over I would like to bless this men” I turned back to Oliver I said “I Jazz love you Oliver and I can't wait to start our life as one” Oliver pulled out a bit of paper he read “Jazz all my life I dreamed of my other half I always felt empty not knowing why until I meet you it seemed from the first moment that I fell so fast and hard for you then as I learnt more of the man I fell for I loved you more, I didn't know it could feel like this when you left I was broken, I didn't want to go on without you near me now your here and I never want to lose you again I love you Jazz” I kissed him the man said “alright well I was going to say you may kiss your new husband but seems Jazz couldn't wait” Oliver pulled up and laugh the man said “sign here and your both done” he sign first then I did he picked me up and ran out I squeaked “Oliver” he growled “done waiting I need my mate” he ran us back to the forest towards Joseph's and Flow's big house he ran up the stair two steps at a time I said “why are we in Joseph and Flows house?” He growled “I'm the beta here now Joseph give me the job” I said “so we live here with them” he smiled and ran us back and right turned and twisted then he kicked a door open he kicked it closed he though me to the bed and growled “naked now” I rushed to do as he asked.

Oliver

If I was thinking clearly I would slow this down but I couldn't my leopard was pacing ready to get out and bite his mate I ripped my clothes off Jazz said “wow” I proud round the bed looking at him like pray he said “oh wow” he got on his knees and rubbed his hard cock I growled low “you know what will happen here Jazz... I'm going to claim you and you will be mine forever” the ring shone on his finger he said “I guessed that when we married” I grumbled low “sweet that is easily to walk from... The claim of a mate is forever until I breath my last if you walk away I will haunt you and make you stay or I will died of loneliness” Jazz stopped and said “Oliver” I sat on the bed then said “maybe I should have told you before” His hand when over mine he said “I... Never dreamed I would have something... I always wanted” I looked at him tears rolled from his eyes I wiped them away he said “I've been so lonely in my life Oliver” I pulled him to sit on my hard cock he sucked in air I smelt his neck and purred god he smelt good Jazz wiggled just right and my cock slide in I grabbed his hip Jazz moaned “I want this Oliver” I kissed and licked to his lips and slide him down me he said “oh god... Your so big” I kissed and sucked marks down his neck I was going to claim him for all to see I growled “sweet I want you to claim me” he moaned “just tell me what to do” I rocked out then in more I husky said “bite my neck bite it and take my blood into your body” he squeaked “always want to bite someone” I moaned he was perfect we rocked together now I panted “oh fuck... Jazz now... Claim” I roar then bite his neck Jazz yelled “oh god yes” he when wild on me then his teeth when into my neck hard I slammed into him as he rode me sucking and rocking in time it was everything I dreamed of and more he pulled up first and screamed my name as he came I arced back and roared loud as I came inside him he came with me back then it happened I locked on Jazz squeaked “oh shit” and came again he fell snoring on my chest my body choose then to relax and fall asleep with my mate.
I woke I grumbled a warm mouth was round my cock I grunt “Jazz” he hummed I opened my eyes and pulled the sheet off seeing him suck me full I growled “fuck Jazz your perfect” he smiled round me his eyes came up I fell and said “shit” he rubbed my ball I panted “oh shit... Jazz get me inside you” he rushed to climb on me popped just in I rolled us and slammed in Jazz squeaked “oh god yes” and wrapped round me I slowed down he grunted “fuck me dame you” I smelt my mark then said “never I'm going to love you all the days of our life together” I rocked he came with me he shaky said “bite me again please” I grunted and bite him he squeaked “oh god... Oliver... Mine” then he bite me in our bond I whispered “mine forever” he pulled off my neck and screamed “yes” he came hard his hole shock I grunt and came inside him then locked on he shaky said “oh fuck don't know what that is but wow” I smiled.
I woke again sometime later alone I grunted in our bond “where the hell are you?” He squeaked “Oh wow I thought I was hearing things earlier I'm with Flow in the kitchen Joseph said something about a meeting” I jumped up and dressed I said back “sorry I could of told you about the mated bond we can talk to each other in our minds” “cool” I laugh aloud then walked down to the kitchen Jazz smiled at me Flow said “well morning” he had a knowing look I when right to Jazz kissed him then said “I better find this meeting” Flow said “oh Joseph said not to worry it's just a new members going over the rules” I grumbled “it's my job to be with the alpha” Jazz sided then said “go on” I kissed him again then said “love you” he eyes shone as he said “I love you too” I ran out following Joseph smell I would make this work some how.

The end