Chapter 65: Save

WARNING: Some parts in this chapter contains mature content.

Here it is...

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Those famous lines that Bryan uttered in the film Taken which was portrayed by Liam Neeson kept repeating in Suho's head. For what reason? It is not because he doesn't have any ransom money to pay. In fact, he had more than enough. Too bad those guys were not asking for a money. If it would be about the skills, he knew if he would compare his self to Bryan in the film, definitely, he would be an underdog.

But what made him relate his self right now to Bryan was his desperation. Just like what he had said in those last lines...

"But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Suho knew that he can never forgive his self and that person if something bad happens to you. He don't know what worst thing he could ever do. Because after all, that's how we are when we love someone so deeply. You will do everything for the sake of love.

You are his life. You are his love. Hence, you can never blame him. Call him crazy or what. Because he knew, whoever person who is in his place right now, would also think of every possible way just to save the person you love. You rely on him as you "Guardian Angel" and he don't want that to put it into waste.

He was on his way to the dressing room where the rest of EXO members were. For right now, it was his friends that he can only confide with as he recalled the kidnapper's instruction to him that he should never call the police about it.

"Hyung! Finally, you are back! Where have you been? What took you so long?" Baekhyun asked whom was the first one to see him.

But Suho was not answering, his hands and feet still trembling while his head down.

"We are already hungry. We are waiting for you and Min Na so we could eat out for dinner and celebrate." Xiumin added

"Yes hyung. By the way where's Minnie?" Now it was Chanyeol who inquired.

And when Suho heard that question, it was then he was snapped back to his senses. He raised his head and all of them were startled with the expression on his face. He looked troubled.

"Ya Suho! Are you okay?" D.O asked as he gently shook his shoulder.

All of them were looking at him, waiting for his answer. And then Kai noticed that Suho was holding something shiny in his clenched fist. He marched on his side and it was then he comprehend that it was the golden badge - your golden badge.

He looked back to Suho's face and upon looking closely he started to had a gut feeling that something wrong is going on.

"Hyung, why do you have Min Na's badge? Tell me, what the heck is going on?" Kai questioned who was starting to get worried.

But still there was no answer, he seemed like he was in his hypnotic state. Kai on the other hand, could not take it anymore. He grabbed Suho's collar which made the latter shocked. The rest of the guys were also dumbfounded with Kai's gesture. D.O immediately marched on Kai's side asking him to let go of Suho. But Kai made his grip on Suho's shirt tighter almost lifting him up.