The Imagine: Everything Chapter 9 ( FINAL)

I just want to say thank for those who kept reading story, xxx <3 

Flashback is pouring during a concert? well, you was frozen stone when Harry sang to you and the fans was definitely glaring like crazy!. But all you can see was Zayn standing there wasn’t singing and just fuming madness at Harry,  Suddenly Zayn passed the mic to Niall and ran down the stage walk quickly to you. WHOA! nobody expected that, he snatch your hand and held it tight, he then pull you gently out to the door, you both started running before the fans catch up to you.  Your mind was spinning like a tornado, your heart beats harder every step you took, and your hand felt like they’re being soft tighten by Zayn. You both ran to a nearby bus station and just in time the bus arrived, you quickly got in. There were barely anyone on the bus just a few, Zayn quickly took you to the end of the bus, his hand were still hold on to your like glue. you both sit at the last seat next to each other, his expression were still mad but seem sad at the same time. you finally speak up “ Umm... Zayn you-” Zayn cut you off “ No matter what you say I’m not letting go of your hand.” he demanded, “ And I’m not going to apologize to Harry about this either” he added, “ You shouln’t like me Zayn because look what i’ve done to you, i mean making you leave the concert all sudden?” you said disappointedly. He finally let go of your hand and turned your body to his direction facing face to face, he stare right deep at you  “ No matter how much you’re telling me you like Harry and all about your feeling for him... it hurt listening to that but I really love you to the point that I wouldn’t care, but to see you turning down by him at the beginning really hurt me. I felt like you should look at me and only me..” Zayn said loud and clear, as tear started falling from his gorgeous brown eyes, you quickly hug him tight. He slowly wrap his hand around your waist, you felt the tingling feeling surrounding your body “ I found you first. Not him. I loved you first. Not him” he whispered to you. you storm up a blush and he giggled, his hand was rushing through your hair he then kissed you on the forehead “ Thank you for not being scare by me” then he move down and kissed you on the nose “ Thank you for making me love you day by day” he suddenly took your hand and placed it where his heart at, you can feel his heart beating really loud and fast “ And thank you for making every beats worth while” He smiled brightly at you, his word melt your mind and ovaries. He touches your lips with his soft finger, his lip slowly making it way to your, you starting to feel his kiss. His lip were softly pressing on to yours, but then the phone vibrate and you both snap out the moment and started to blush real hard. It was Zayn phone whose was ringing, he picked up and you can hear louis screaming on top of his lungs “ ZAYN MALIK ! just because you’re a cool cat doesn’t mean you leave the concert like that !” Louis yelled, “ Chillax will ya mate, its not my fault Harrold trying to take what mine away from me” Zayn replied calmly, you was about to join the conversation but Zayn didn’t let you “ Let me talk to Harry Lou” said Zayn, it got quite for a moment then Harry speak up “ Where is ( your name)?” Harry asked with an angry tone “ She with me and Harry just so you know... SHE MINE!” Zayn yelled over Harry, you gasped. Zayn hang up the phone and stare back at you, he suddenly wrap his arm around you a hugged you really tight then give you a peck on the lips, you blushed. “ Now, you, your lip, your blush, your smile, your touch and your heart belong to me now right? ” he asked while sweetly grinning at you and you nodded without looking.... so this mean..

YES. ITS OFFICIAL YOU AND ZAYN ARE DEEP FALLING FOR EACH OTHER AND IM DONE WITH THIS LOVELY STORY <3 xx hope you all enjoyed, more story to come.