The Imagine: The Start. chapter 4

It was shocking to see Harry there, you panic a little bit. Your friend obviously notice it too. Of course he was with that girl, " let leave... I'm sure there are other store we can find" you said trying to find an excuse. " no." your friend refuse to go and so you have to bare with her and stand still there, she went to order and you was just standing froze so Harry won't see you " (your name) you're a paper... No, you're air and no one will see you, you're invisible ..."you close your eyes and mumbled to yourself trying to ease out the nervousness. Right when you open your eye you saw Harry was looking at you. " Oh no oh no oh god." you walk fast straight out of the store and stayed outside, you had one that tomato cheek .You was standing outside the bakery, anxiously waiting for your friend to come out.  You didn’t even want to move at that time. When your friend came out you took her hand and drag her to the other side of the block “ Oh my God! what took you so long.. i’m about to die in that store” you was being irritated, “ Yeah, I notice it” she giggled. “Wait. What?” you said, “ You look like you were doing some yoga movement when i was looking at you for a moment seeing you mumbling to yourself” she said while trying to hold her laugh “ I looked over to Harry and he did took a glance at you but then you decided to ran out like a plane.” she added, you had on that mix-emotion face and you didn’t know wether to be excited or timid by it. While you guys was on the other block, Harry and the girl came out of the bakery and heading toward the car which was on the block that you guys was standing on, you didn’t pay attention that you was standing next to his car, so you was just standing there creeping at harry and the girl “ What do you think Harry relationship with that girl?” you asked, “ hmmm i don’t know, maybe they’re dating” your friend answered. right away you had on that blue face. While you two were standing on the other block creeping over Harry , you saw Harry was waiting for the girl to finish her conversation on the phone. They Split after she hang up, she went straight and harry was crossing the street to your block. “ oh god, he heading this way. i think he saw us stalking him” you panicked. “ well, See ya!” your friend ran and left you. Just when you were about to follow the run you heard Harry voice “ Erm Hey! Hold up!” he yelled with his cracked up voice, Harry can not scream what so ever. You have no choice but to stop, as Harry walk up to you while catching his breath. Butterflies is taken over your body. “ Hey, you was about to run away from me didn’t you” he said while breathing heavily “ no no of course --not” you stuttered. He smile at you as if he know you’re lying to him, you started blushing so hard at the moment and he notice it. He giggled “ You look cute when you blush, you should do that more often.”, you had your head down and feeling so embarrassing. “ umm can i go now? its about to rain and i really need to leave before i get soak” you said with nervousness, he looked up the sky and then look at you then took your hand and lead you to his car. you had no choice, so you ended up sitting next to him in his car, you can hear that loud heart beat inside you. as the awkward silent turn on, Harry speak up “ Hi I’m Harry” he said while showing his deep dimples, he raised up his hand and you gave him a friendly handshake. “ Now you’re not a stranger no more” he winked.