Chapter 9: Thanksgiving

It was Thanksgiving today. So baby shower planning was scheduled for tomorrow. Tellana was having me do simple tasks. I set the seating. I did the decorations. Sebastian and the other boys were helping Tellana in the kitchen. There was a knock on the door. My mouth dropped when I saw who it was. I instantly screamed for Sebastian. He came running. He held onto me and the baby protectively and Ed came over to deal with Tanzanite.
"What the fuck are you doing here? You are supposed to be in prison for life."
"I was. Until someone dropped the charges."
I was shocked. Ed looked at me. I shook my head and said
"I did not drop the charges. In any way."
"I know that Emmy. My mom did."
What?!?! No way in hell!! He is lying. Tellana would never do that. Ever. I ran to the kitchen and asked her straight up.
"Did you drop charges on Tanzanite?"
"Nooooooo..."
"Tellana!!!!"
"Hey hey hey Emmy don't yell at my mom like that."
"Fuck off Tanzanite."
I ran to my room. Locked my door and went into a corner. I started singing.

Then as I finished that song up. I felt wet below me. I got up. It wasn't pee. Omg! My water broke! I paged Sebastian and told him.
"Fuck!"
"Babe are you ok?"
"NO IM IN FUCKING PAIN!!!"
He picked me up and ran down the stairs with the backpack of stuff on his back. I shouted
"ED, AVERY AND DANIELLE COME GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!!!"
They ran. They got in the back seat and me and Sebastian were in the front. Tanzanite came out of the house and said
"Can I come with?"
"FUCK NO!!! AHHHH!!! FUCK!!! SEBASTIAN DRIVE RIGHT NOW!!!"
I swear I almost made everyone deaf. He drove to the hospital. Put me in a wheel chair and we as a group went into the hospital as fast as possible.
"Hey my girlfriend is giving birth. Can we get her to the ER please?"
The lady pressed a button then a ton of doctors came out. A few of them winking at me. Then we all ran into a room. They lifted my seat to the perfect position. Every few seconds they said
"PUSH!!"
It hurt so bad. I started crying and saying
"I can't. I can't do it..."
"Yes... Yes you can babe I believe in you."
With that I pushed as hard as I could. The baby came out. It was crying then I heard
"It's a girl!! What do you want to name her?"
"I want to name her Karma."
"That's a beautiful name babe."
I then passed out. I woke up with Karma in my arms. Sleeping. I went back to sleep or at least I tried.
"Emerlan if your tired I can take Karma for you."
"Ok..."
He took Karma put her in the basket next to my bed and he climbed into the hospital bed. We fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's all we have today. I am tired so imma go to sleep in a little bit. Goodnight. Gracias
Love,
      Deanna❤️💛💚💙💜💖