Day 17: Someone I want to be

WHY THE HELL ARE THEY MAKING PEOPLE SELF CONSCIOUS!? DON'T THEY REALISE IT'S THINGS LIKE THIS WHICH MAKE PEOPLE GO: "I HATE MY LIFE" ETC ETC *RAGE*. *STARTS SHOOTING PEOPLE WHO CAME UP WITH THIS CHALLENGE*

OK, now that's done...

Yeah I'm not perfect. I'm not skinny, I don't have big boobs, I don't have the perfect body. But do you know what? I don't give a sh!t. I'm me and I've grown to accept who I am and more people should as well. I've seen so many people on here like I hate my life, I suck radirah and quite honestly I think if you feel this way you should get help or talk to friends who you trust, this is a writing site not a site for people to complain about how much their life sucks! I don't want to seem insensitive (even though I do) but honestly coming out with all that crap is not going to improve your life. On sites like Facebook and Twitter how often do you see people moaning and complaining about their lives in the same way some of the emo/scene kids on here? Exactly. Get a councsillor or talk to people jheeze. Posting on your profile is not going to make me like your work more....

Sorry I digressed for a bit. Anyways...

Yeah, I'm not completely happy with who I am but do you know what? I'm happy with what I've got because I know my life could have a been a whole lot worse. I'm blessed that I'm here today and I'm even doing the IB etc when a lot of people in my position wouldn't even make it that far and for that I'm thankful to God. For all of you who are insecure remember that haters are a part of life and more often than not, they're more insecure than you are and by hating on you they feel better about themselves. No one is insignificant in this world and we're all worth something!

As Drake said YOLO people- But, that's not an exuse to be slutty like some people I've seen on Facebook/Twitter who throw the YOLO card as justification for stupid or slutty behaviour.

Rawwwwr

Anyways, I've written loads

Peace out

~MalikaDreams xxxxx

p.s. WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE, THAT SONG CONVEYS EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY HERE :)