Day 3: Closest sibling

Finally one that I can actually dedicate to someone. 

Stephanie aka @simplysoul

I hate you! the end...

lol na I joke, I love you really, even when you piss me of and wear my wristbands -.-. You're not all bad I guess and we do look out for each other at home. As much as I don't want to admit it your story Surrounded by Love decided by fate is actually kind of good -.- go check it out guys :) um yeah I don't really know what to say because I don't wanna expose to much. Ok this girl is violent and I have no idea where that comes from *whistles and puts hands in pockets* and she's fresh *again whistles* even though she can't speak twi which she claims she can speak better than me but that is a lie! Um you're a maths geek :p so if you need any maths help ask her- be kind though she's only like 12...anyways as much as you annoy me I still love you. We have our convos in the night and mum and dad have to tell us to go to sleep :p. 

We have a lil brother as well who is just adorable. As cute as he is he can be an annoying shit but you know I guess we were all like that..

Arrgh I just remembered that I'm writing this when I have revision to do, a story to edit and stories to write FML man. I think I just like writing- I'm a neek yes and what? Say something?

Anyways back to Stephanie

You're a skinny bitch and I hate you bye :p

Peace xx