chapter 23

Rieles Day to go home..

Jaces POV

I woke up and checked my phone 6:30pm

I slept that long?!?!?

I jumped up and changed into my black nikes sweat pants and a grey shirt .

I grabbed my keys and left out and got in the car and went to see Riele.

When i got there they immediately sent me too her room. I was confused thinking something bad had happened.

But when i walked in her room all my strees, sadness, and worries were gone. Because she was okay...

"Rie..."i whispered her name. She looked up beyond happy to see me "JACEEE!!" She squealed and started to cry i ran into her arms and lifted her up spinning her.

You would think she wouldve forgot about me because the majority of people who've been in a come looses their memory.

Thank god she didn't . I love her too much to let that even dare happen.

"You good babe?" I asked and she nodded

We made a few snapchat videos and posting letting the fans know shes okay.

Im just happy i have her back

*********************

"Jace....can i tell you something ?" She asked and i nodded "of course babe " i said as we cuddled on the couch

"Out of all the relationships ive ever had...this one's the hardest" she said and i frowned " what do you mean Rie...?" I asked "i mean its the hardest because its the realest....were growing and maturing so well...the stuff we are going through is terrible but this is what it takes to be a perfect couple......i love you" smiled and kissed my jawline.

I blushed she always knew what too say and when too say it

"Im never gonna let anything happen too you...your all i have left." I whispered and she smiled and kissed my cheek.

[ im back guys ! This one was short but making a longer one tomorrow !!

I had forgot my password tgats why i havent been active 🤷🏾‍