Kezya: The Ugly Nerd

Kezya Denisha Laurel was just a typical nerd back then, being bullied like everybody else. A sixteen yer old girl who loves reading book. Even when hurtful words stab her, she doesn't even care because she's used to it.

Her little sister and her mom are the only ones who takes care of her. She loves them more than herself. Okay lang sa kanya na mawala na ang lahat, 'wag lang ang mga mahal niya sa buhay. For her, they're the most important person in her life.

Kinahiligan niya ang pagbabasa araw araw ng libro. It's as if hindi mabubuo ang araw niya kung hindi siya makakapagbasa ng libro. Reading is always her hobby, nothing else.

Until one day, everything changed. Nagulo ang tahimik niyang buhay.
Ang dating Kezya Denisha na nerd at walang ginawa kung hindi magbasa ay nawala. It's because of these people that entered her life. Her world turned upside down.

____________________________

© all rights reserved 2018

You are reading heartedprincess21's story,
" Tutoring The Gangster " thank you for choosing to read it.

But expect a lot of typo, grammatical errors, wrong spellings and such.

Names, places, things, events, and such are product of the author's imagination. No part of this book maybe reproduced or transmitted by any forms or by any means without the permission of the author.