OMG !

Sunday morning

"Nikki, wake up. It's time, remember ?" My mom wakes me up.

"Hmmm ... I'll go change," Actually I went to sleep little longer but today is the day that my little annoying brother, my father, and I will pick up our new neighbor. I mean our neighbor's grandchild.

My family can't say 'no' to older people when they need help. I wear my white sweater, old blue jeans, and my glasses.

"Be careful okay," said my mom.

"Okay, bye mom," I kissed my mom's cheeks and went to the car.

Inside the car my dad wouldn't stop talking into his phone (It was probably his friend in the hospital, but he was talking about surgery and it's kind of creepy) and my little brother wouldn't stop playing with his Nintendo DS.

It's was so boring in the car. After a while I fell asleep.

*****

Half an hour later, we arrived at the airport. My father took out a paper that said 'Edrick' on it. It must be the person's name.

A few minutes later ...

"Mr. Collins?" asked a handsome boy

"Edrick?" asked my dad. They then shook hands.

 OMG! That's Edrick?! He's cute!

"Umm, hello?" Edrick said, attempting to greet me.

I was paralyzed for a second. I was fascinated at first sight. Edrick smile at me.

"Uh, h-hello," I stammered. Then we shook hands.

My dad told me to help him with  his suitcase.

Man, it was heavy! Was he bringing rocks in it? God!

"Here," Edrick helped me pick up his suitcase. Suddenly, my face turned red and my heart started beating faster. My little brother started teasing me, luckily Edrick didn't hear it.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Edrick asked, worried. Then he put his hand on my forehead. His hand was so cold, probably from the plane. I felt dizzy.

Then I fainted ...

*****

" Uhhh ", My head hurt. I didn't remember anything except that Greg, Dad, and I were picking up my neighbor's grandson, Edrick.

"Are you okay?" Suddenly Edrick's face was in front of me. I was in shock. I had been sleeping on his lap! Suddenly, I punshed his face

"Ahhh!" he screamed. Wait, I was already inside the car, my dad was driving, my little brother sitting next to him,  and Edrick and I were in the back seat. How long had it been since I fainted? 

"You're awake already, nerdy?" my brother mocked. So, I hit him, hard.

"Don't wake up, Nikki, you still have to sleep," my dad said.

"Mr. Collins? Do you have a tissue?" asked Edrick. Huh? What's wrong? I turned my back to him.

A nose bleed? Oh my god, what have I done?

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean- "  I tried to wipe the blood, but Edrick grabbed my hand and told me that it was okay. Then he released my hand and I gave him a tissue.

After that we all kept silent. It was too quiet ..

It made me nervous. Wait, why should I be nervous?

I glanced at him a little, here, I'll give you a description of him.

First name = Edrick

Last name = Miller ( I heard that from dad, before I fainted )

Age = unknown

Hair color : Dark Brown

Eye color : Light Brown

Another description = 'Deadly Handsome has a masculine face, warm hands, cute smile, and not a very chatty person.

Several minutes later, we arrived home.

His grandparents were greeting him, but they made me take his heavy suitcase to his room.

What?!

This was so unfair.

But I did it anway. Climbing the stairs, the suitcase felt heavier than I had thought it was.

"Ugh! This. Is. So. Stu-," somehow it felt lighter. When I turned around, Edrick was helping me. It was  a lot easier when two people were working together.

Edrick's room was pretty big. When I looked out his window, I realized that mine was straight across. Wow, it was really like Taylor Swift's song, "You Belong With Me.". For some reason, that made me really happy, but I couldn't show it in front of Edrick. He would think that I was a weird girl.

"Um, Edrick?"

"Yeah?"

"If you need something you can call me from that window."  I pointed out his window, towards mine.

"Oh. Okay, thanks... What's your name again?"

"Nikki."

" Right. Thanks, Nikki," He smiled at me. God, his smile was so powerful!

*****

In the next chapter Nikki and Debby will be stalking Edrick to get his number, but everything turns into disaster. Will Nikki get Edrick's number?

Catch up for the next chapter : Call me maybe ?

Thanks for @AutumnEnchantress that editing this chapter xx